|Title||Associate Chief Physician|
Associate chief physician, member of the Youth Committee of Guangzhou Medical Association. Dr YingQing Li has been engaged in cardiovascular internal medicine for 7 years and studied full-time at the Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Guangdong Provincial People's Hospital. He has been working in emergency, general care and ICU for 8 years. He has worked in the Department of Cardiology of the First Affiliated Hospital of South China University, the Emergency Department of the First Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-Sen University, the Emergency Department of the First People's Hospital of Guangzhou, and the Outpatient and Emergency Department of Sun Yat-Sen University Cancer Hospital. He is interested the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases and specializes in the medical diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease, hypertension, myocarditis, arrhythmia, cardiomyopathy, acute and chronic heart failure.
Prevention and treatment of tumor-related cardiovascular diseases.
|Education||Doctor of clinical medicine of the First Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University.|
1. AR-induced long non-coding RNA LINC01503 facilitates proliferation and metastasis via the SFPQ-FOSL1 axis in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Shi-Wei He; Cheng Xu; Ying-Qing Li; Ying-Qin Li; Yin Zhao; Pan-Pan Zhang; Yuan Lei; Ye-Lin Liang; Jun-Yan Li; Qian Li; Yang Chen; Sheng-Yan Huang; Jun Ma; Na Liu. Oncogene 2020.
2. FNDC3B 3'UTR shortening escapes from miRNA-mediated gene repression and promotes NPC progression. Ying-Qing Li; Yang Chen; Ya-Fei Xu; Qing-Mei He; Xiao-Jing Yang; Ying-Qin Li; Xiao-Hong Hong; Sheng-Yan Huang; Ling-Long Tang; Na Liu. CANCER SCIENCE 2020.
3. TIPE3 hypermethylation correlates with worse prognosis and promotes tumor progression in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Xian-Yue Ren; Xin Wen; Ying-Qing Li; Jian Zhang; Qing-Mei He; Xiao-Jing Yang; Xin-Ran Tang; Ya-Qin Wang; Pan-Pan Zhang; Xiao-Zhong Chen; Bin Cheng; Jun Ma; Na Liu. Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research 2018.
4. Differential genome-wide profiling of alternative polyadenylation sites in nasopharyngeal carcinoma by high-throughput sequencing. Ya-Fei Xu; Ying-Qing Li; Na Liu; Qing-Mei He; Xin-Ran Tang; Xin Wen; Xiao-Jing Yang; Ying Sun; Jun Ma; Ling-Long Tang. Journal of Biomedical Science 2018.
5. MiR-24 functions as a tumor suppressor in nasopharyngeal carcinoma through targeting FSCN1. Ying-Qing Li; Jian-Hua Lu; Xue-Ming Bao; Xi-Fu Wang; Jun-Hua Wu; Wei-Qiang Hong. Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research 2015.
Updated March 2021 by International Office, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center