|Title||Chief physician, Advisor of Doctoral Degree Student, Director of Ultrasound and Electrocardiogram|
Born in September 1977, Dr. Zhou Jianhua has been working in the Ultrasound Diagnosis and Interventional Treatment at Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center since he graduated from undergraduate program from former Sun Yat-sen University of Medical Sciences in 2001. He was conferred upon the degree of Master of Clinical Medicine in 2005 and the degree of Doctor of Medicine in 2009 by Sun Yat-sen University. He furthered his studies at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in the U.S. between September 2009 and August 2010, under the instruction of Professor Barry. B Goldberg, former president of the World Federation for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (WFUMB) and Professor Liu Jibin, participating in several pieces of research work and clinical work about ultrasonic contrast.
In 2009, he won the first Youth Talent Training Program of Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center and in 2012, obtained support from the Guangzhou Pearl River Science & Technology Rising Star Project. He was elected to the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University run by the Ministry of Education in 2013 and as a school-level trainee, the Hundred, Thousand, and Ten Thousand Talents Project of Guangdong Higher Education in 2012. He is now an associate chief physician in Ultrasound Diagnosis and Interventional Treatment, engaging himself in ultrasound diagnosis and interventional treatment of cancer. He specializes in ultrasound diagnosis and interventional treatment of such cancer as hepatobiliary cancer, urinary system cancer, breast cancer, thyroid cancer and lymphoma, with considerable experience of in-depth research into diagnosis of liver tumors by ultrasonic contrast and evaluation of its therapeutic effects.
01/2007-12/2010 Attending physician, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
01/2011-present Associate chief physician, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
09/1996-06/2001 Undergraduate, former Sun Yat-sen University of Medical Sciences
09/2001-12/2005 Master's degree student, Sun Yat-sen University
09/2006-06/2009 Doctoral student, Sun Yat-sen University
09/2009-08/2010 Thomas Jefferson University
Updated by International Office, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
|Li An Hua|
|Title||Professor and director of department|
Dr. Li An Hua is professor and director of the ultrasound department in Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center. Dr. Li obtained her Bachelor in Medicine in China in 1982 and MSc degree in England in 2001. She acts as a express into Sun Yat-sen University in 2003, From that, she is working on ultrasound diagnosis and interventional treatment of tumors.
In clinical practice, she focus on diagnosis those lesions exactly of breast, thyroid, liver, lymph node and so on. Include image guide biopsy. In clinical research practice, she interest in contrast imaging with ultrasound contrast agent and quantification analysis with perfusion imaging of tumor. In department manage practice, she pay attention to help young doctors and new technology of imaging into clinical practice. Dr.Li has published more than 90 research papers..
1. Zhou JH , Cao LH ,Zheng W, Liu M, Han F, Li AHContrast-Enhanced Gray-Scale Ultrasound for Quantitative Evaluation of Tumor Response to Chemotherapy: Preliminary Results With a Mouse Hepatoma Model AJR: 196,January 2011 13-17 （Americal Journal of Roentgenoloy）
2.Zhou JH ,Zheng W, Cao LH, Liu M, Luo RZ, Han f, Wu PH. Li AHOuantitative evaluation of viable tissue perfusion changes with congtrast-enhanced grayscale ultrasound in s mouse hepatoma model following treatment with different doses of thalidomide. Br J Radiol 2011 Jan 11 [Epub ahead of print]
3. Xiao Qing Pei, Long Zhong Liu, Wei Zheng, , Mu Yan Cai, Feng Han, Jie Hua He, An Hua Li, and Min Shan Chen, Contrast-enhanced ultrasonography of hepatocellular carcinoma: Correlation between quantitative parameters and arteries in neoangiogenesis or sinusoidal capillarization European Journal Radiology ,23 Feb 2011
4 Lin X, Wang J, Han F, Fu J, Li AH.Analysis of eighty-one cases with breast lesions using automated breast volume scanner and comparison with handheld ultrasound. Eur J Radiol. 2011 Mar 18. [Epub ahead of print]
5. Zhou JH ,Zheng W, Cao LH, Liu M, Luo RZ, Han f, Wu PH. Li AH Quantitative Assessment of Tumor Blood Flow in Mice after Treatemnt with Different Doses of an Antiangiogenic Agent with Contrast-enhanced Destraction-Replenishment US.. Raiology 2011 Vol 259.Num 2 406-413
6. Zhou JH ,Zheng W, Cao LH, Liu M, Luo RZ, Han f, Wu PH. Li AHContrast-enhanced ultrasonic parametric perfusion imaging in the evaluation of antiangiogenic tumor treatment.Eur J radiology2011 Feb21，[Epub ahead of print]
7 .Jianhua Zhou Wei Zheng Anhua Li et al: Antiangiogenic Tumor Treatment ：Noninvasive Monitoring with Contrast Pulse Sequence Imaging for Contrast-Enhanced Grayscale Ultrasound. Academic Radiology, 2010，17(5):646-51
8. J H ZHOU, MD, 1A H LI, MD,Haemodynamic parameters of the hepatic artery and vein can detect liver metastases: assessment using contrast-enhanced ultrasound，The British Journal of Radiology, 81 (2008), 113–119
9. Ming-de Lu, Xiao-ling Yu, An-hua Li, et al.（Multiple center clinical trail of China）Comparison of Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound and Contrast Enhanced CT or MRI in Monitoring Percutaneous Thermal Ablation Procedure in Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Multi-Center Study in ChinaUltrasound in Medicine & Biology, Volume 33, Issue 11, November 2007, 1736-174
1. Li Anhua. Echocaidiography. Medical Imaging and Clinical, Feng gansheng, (Editor), The Hubei Science and Technology Press., 1994.
2. Li Anhua, Ocular sonography in children. Children Ultrasonic Diagnosis. Xia Bei (Editor), The Peoper’s Health Press, 20003. Li Anhua (Editor) , Breast ultrasonography, The Peoper’s Health Press (furture). 2004
Last Updated on: 2011 by International Office, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
|Title||Associate chief physician|
Born in December 1978, Dr. Lin Xi has been working in the Ultrasound Diagnosis and Interventional Treatment at Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center since she graduated from undergraduate program from Sun Yat-sen University in 2002. She was conferred upon the degree of Master of Clinical Medicine in 2008 and the degree of Doctor of Clinical Medicine in 2011 by Sun Yat-sen University. She furthered her studies in Breast Screening and Diagnostic Imaging Centre at University of Western Australia between September 2010 and September 2011. She has been an associate chief physician in Ultrasound Diagnosis and Interventional Treatment since January 2013, engaging herself in ultrasound diagnosis and interventional treatment of cancer. She specializes in ultrasound diagnosis and interventional treatment of such cancer as hepatobiliary cancer, urinary system cancer, breast cancer, thyroid cancer, lymphoma and gynecological cancers, with considerable experience of in-depth research into early diagnosis of breast cancer and other superficial organ tumors.
Radiology; breast cancer
She graduated from undergraduate program from Zhongshan School of Medicine, Sun Yat-sen University in 2002, and was conferred upon the degree of Master of Clinical Medicine in 2008 and the degree of Doctor of Clinical Medicine in 2011 by Sun Yat-sen University.
1. Analysis of eighty-one cases with breast lesions using automated breast volume scanner and comparison with handheld ultrasound. Lin X, Wang J, Han F, Fu J, Li A. Eur J Radiol. 2012 May;81(5):873-8. (lead author)
2. Knockdown of FLOT1 impairs cell proliferation and tumorigenicity in breast cancer through upregulation of FOXO3a. Lin C, Wu Z, Lin X, Yu C, Shi T, Zeng Y, Wang X, Li J, Song L. Clin Cancer Res. 2011 May 15;17(10):3089-99. (co-lead author)
3. Short term results of neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy with fluoropyrimidine alone or in combination with oxaliplatin in locally advanced rectal cancer: a meta analysis. An X, Lin X, Wang FH, Goodman K, Cai PQ, Kong LH, Fang YJ, Gao YH, Lin JZ, Wan DS, Pan ZZ, Ding PR. Eur J Cancer. 2013 Mar;49(4):843-51 (co-lead author)
4. Quantitative assessment of spinal cord perfusion by using contrast-enhanced ultrasound in a porcine model with acute spinal cord contusion. Huang L, Lin X, Tang Y, Yang R, Li AH, Ye JC, Chen K, Wang P, Shen HY. Spinal Cord. 2013 Mar;51(3):196-201. (co-lead author)
5. Acylglycerol kinase augments JAK2/STAT3 signaling in esophageal squamous cells. Chen X, Ying Z, Lin X, Lin H, Wu J, Li M, Song L. J Clin Invest. 2013 Jun 3;123(6):2576-89
6. Nkx2-8 downregulation promotes angiogenesis and activates NF-κB in esophageal cancer. Lin C, Song L, Gong H, Liu A, Lin X, Wu J, Li M, Li J. Cancer Res. 2013 Jun 15;73(12):3638-48.
7. MicroRNA-224 targets RKIP to control cell invasion and expression of metastasis genes in human breast cancer cells. Huang L, Dai T, Lin X, Zhao X, Chen X, Wang C, Li X, Shen H, Wang X. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012 Aug 24;425(2):127-33
|Title||Associate chief technician|
Dr. Zhang Liyuan, is an associate chief technician who engages in ECG diagnosis in the Department of Ultrasound Diagnosis and Interventional Treatment, at Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center. Originally, she worked at Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hospital, SYSU, for the Department of Internal Medicine in 1984 and for the Electrocardiographic Room in 1987. She was promoted as an exceptional technician in charge in 1998 by virtue of her excellent work performances and remarkable scientific research.
|Research Interest(s)||Internal medicine and ECG diagnosis and knowledge of cardiovascular medicine.|
09/1981-07/1984 Studied in Health School of former Zhongshan Medicine School
1.12/2012 100 Case clinical analysis of QRS wave voltage reduction for patients with malignant tumor during chemotherapy.Lingnan Journal of Emergency Medicine.
|Title||Deputy Chief Physician|
Dr. Xiao-qing Pei obtained her Bachelor in Medicine (equivalent to MD in the US) and PhD at Sun Yat-sen University of Medical Sciences, P. R. China in 2001 and 2010, respectively.
Ultrasound evaluation of the effect of cancer chemotherapy, shear wave elastography (shear wave elasticity imaging), ultrasound imaging (contrast-enhanced ultrasonography) diagnostic and research work
Sponsored research projects funded:
1. VEGFR2-targeted ultrasound contrast experimental study in mice quantitative analysis and evaluation of anti-tumor treatment of pancreatic cancer (National Natural Science Foundation, project approval number: 81201103, 2013.1-2015.12)
2 CEUS quantitative analysis of cervical cancer and its role in the effect of neoadjuvant chemotherapy to determine the (Guangdong Province Medical Research Foundation, Project Grant No.: B2011116,2012.1-2013.12)
3 Quantitative ultrasound imaging studies in cancer neoadjuvant chemotherapy application (center study start fund 2013-4)
2011.8-2012.7, England St Thomas' Hospital (School of Medicine, King's College London) (St. Thomas • King's College London) Visiting Scholar
2007.9-2010.6 Dr. Sun Yat-sen Graduate.
2001.9-2005.12 Sun Yat-sen Graduate
1996.9-2001.6 Zhongshan Medical University undergraduate
(1) Pei XQ, Liu LZ, Xiong YH, Zou RH, Chen MS, Li AH, Cai MY. Quantitative analysis of contrast-enhanced ultrasonography: differentiating focal nodular hyperplasia from hepatocellular carcinoma. Br J Radiol, 2013 Epub 2013 Feb 7.
(2) Pei XQ, Liu LZ, Zheng W, Mu Yan Cai, Feng Han, Jie Hua He, An Hua Li, Min Shan Chen. Contrast-enhanced ultrasonography of hepatocellular carcinoma: Correlation between quantitative parameters and arteries in neoangiogenesis or sinusoidal capillarization. Eur J Radiol,2012; 81:e182-e188.
(3) Pei XQ, Liu LZ, Liu M, Zheng W, Han F, Li AH. Contrast-enhanced ultrasonography of hepatocellular carcinoma: correlation between quantitative parameters and histologic grading. Br J Radiol,2012 Sep; 85(1017):e740-7.
(4) Cai MY, Luo RZ, Chen JW, Pei XQ, Lu JB, Hou JH, Yun JP. Overexpression of ZEB2 in peritumoral liver tissue correlates with favorable survival after curative resection of hepatocellular carcinoma.. PLoS One. 2012;7(2):e328-38
(5) Pei XQ, Liu LZ, ZhengW, et al. Contrast-enhanced Ultrasonography of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: correlation between quantitative parameters and arteries in neoangiogenesis. Chin J Ultrasonogr, 2011, 20(3):222-225.
(6) Pei XQ, Chen MS, Liu LZ,et al. Study on Dynamic vascular curve f(t) of contrast-enhanced ultrasound in differential diagnosis hepatocellular carcinoma from focal nodular hyperplasia. Chin J Ultrasound Med. 2010, 6(5): 444-448.
(7) Pei XQ, Liu LZ, Li JY,et al. Misdiagnosis Analysis of Contrast-enhanced Ultrasonography for Focal Liver Lesions. Chin J Ultrasonogr, 2010，19（4）:314-316.
(8) Pei XQ, Liu LZ，Liu M,et al. Effect of cirrhosic liver on dynamic vascular curves analysis of hepatocellular carcinomas at contrast-enhanced ultrasound. Chin J Ultrasonogr.Chin J Ultrasonogr, 2010,19(7): 576-579.
Last Updated on: 2013 by International Office, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center