Dr. Han Hongyu has been working in Department of Nutrition at Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center since 1999 and specializes in nutritional support and treatment for tumor patients, nutritional risk screening, nutritional assessment, risk monitoring of malnutrition, risk evaluation and prediction of nutrition-related diseases, personalized intra-intestinal and parenteral nutritional support and treatment, meeting patients’ nutritional demands and improving their nutritional status, promoting immunologic function and enhancing patients’ tolerance of operation, radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
1994 Graduated from Department of Preventive Medicine at Southeast University and obtained Bachelor of Medicine;
1999 Graduated from Department of Nutrition at Sun Yat-sen University and obtained Master of Nutrition;
2010 Graduated from Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center and obtained Doctoral Degree in Oncology.
1. Genistein Induces Growth Inhibition and G2/M Arrest in Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma Cells. Nutr Cancer 2010; 62 (5): 641–647
2. Effects of Genistein and Daidzein on Hippocampus Neuronal Cell Proliferation and BDNF Expression in H19-7 Neural Cell Line. J Nutr Health Aging 2012;16(4):389-94.
3. Inhibition of NF-κB in fusogenic membrane glycoprotein causing HL-60 cell death: Implications for acute myeloid leukemia. Cancer Lett 2009; 273 （1）: 114-121.
4. Evaluation of long-term toxicity of Ad/hIFN-, an Adenoviral vector encoding the human interferon-gamma gene, in nonhuman primates. Hum Gene Ther. 2008 Aug;19（8）:827-39.
5. Adenovirus-mediated delivery of interferon-gamma gene inhibits the growth of nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Journal of Translational Medicine 2012, 10:256