The Outpatient Clinic provides the following services: registration, consultation, door cards, renting wheel chairs and applying for close nursing from the comprehensive service center in the lobby.
There are 77 clinic rooms in the Yuexiu Campus and 57 clinical rooms in the Huangpu Campus for medical consultation. We have a comprehensive range of medical departments and centers at both campuses as follows.
Bone and Soft Tissue Surgery (Huangpu Campus only)
Cancer Prevention Research
Clinical Trial Center
Head and Neck Surgery
Hematological Oncology (Huangpu Campus only)
Intensive Care Unit
Minimally Invasive Therapy
Molecular Diagnosis (Huangpu Campus only)
Pancreaticobiliary Surgery (Huangpu Campus only)
Screening Center for Cancer Prevention
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Ultrasound and Electrocardiogram
The Outpatient clinic also has an intensive care unit, observations rooms, treatment rooms and a catheter clinic. The rooms providing daily chemotherapy are equipped with 16 beds and 238 chairs in the Yuexiu Campus, and 115 chairs in the Huangpu Campus.
In order to meet our patient’s needs, the clinic has implemented a series of measures to ensure optimal service. Our goal is to create a better environment for our patients and to continually improve our quality of care.
Sun Yat-Sen University Cancer Center's (SYSUCC) Office of International Collaboration and Public Relations can provide the following assistance:
• Visa advice
• Admission procedure explanations
• Help to gather necessary medical information prior to arrival
• Review medical files prior to arrival to verify the possibility of treatments
• Schedule the first medical consultation
• Provide an appointment confirmation letter
• Guide patients around SYSUCC (registration, first consultation, hospitalization, discharge)
• Help filling in required administrative forms
• Give information on agencies for translation of medical records and accommodation
Sun Yat-Sen University Cancer Center cannot provide the following:
• Treatment plan prior to arrival in China
• Translation of medical files from Chinese to English
Updated November 2021