|Title||Chief Technician,Chief of Department of Laboratory Medicine|
1987-1998, Senior technician, The department of Clinical Laboratory, Shaanxi Provincial People's Hospital.
2003-2014, Chief technician, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Sun Yet-sen University Cancer Center.
Implementation of new tumor marker tests which will improve programs for the early detection of nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
Development of a panel of tumor tests that may aid in the early detection of lung cancer.
|Education||1998-2003, Chongqing Medical University , Doctor, Clinical laboratory diagnostics.|
1. Liu WL, Lin YH, Xiao H, Xing S, Chen H, Chi PD, Zhang G.Epstein-Barr Virus Infection Induces Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase Expression in Human Monocyte-Derived Macrophages through p38/Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase and NF-κB Pathways: Impairment in T Cell Functions.J Virol. 2014 ;88(12):6660-71.
2. Zheng X, Xing S, Liu XM, Liu W, Liu D, Chi PD, Chen H, Dai SQ, Zhong Q, Zeng MS, Liu WL.Establishment of using serum YKL-40 and SCCA in combination for the diagnosis of patients with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.BMC Cancer. 2014 Jul 7;14(1):490.
3. Chen H, Chi P, Wang W, Li L, Luo Y, Fu J, Zhang L, Liu W. Evaluation of a semi-quantitative ELISA for IgA antibody against Epstein-Barr virus capsid antigen in the serological diagnosis of nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Int J Infect Dis. 2014:110-5.
4. Wang JY, Zheng YZ, Yang J, Lin YH, Dai SQ, Zhang G, Liu WL（）. Elevated levels of serum amyloid A indicate poor prognosis in patients with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2012 ;12：365. （IF=3.0）
5、Dong J, Zeng BH, Xu LH, Wang JY, Li MZ, Zeng MS, Liu WL（）. Anti-CDC25B autoantibody predicts poor prognosis in patients with advanced esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. J Transl Med. 2010 ;8:81.（IF=3.5）
6、 Liu WL, Guo XZ, Zhang LJ, Wang JY, Zhang G, Guan S, Chen YM, Kong QL, Xu LH, Li MZ, Song LB, Zeng MS.Prognostic relevance of Bmi-1 expression and autoantibodies in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2010 ;10:467.
7、 Liu WL, Zhang G, Wang JY, Cao JY, Guo XZ, Xu LH, Li MZ, Song LB, Huang WL, Zeng MS. Proteomics-based identification of autoantibody against CDC25B as a novel serum marker in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008 ;375(3):440-5.
8. Zhang G, Liu WL, Zhang L, Wang JY, Kuang MH, Liu P, Lin YH, Dai SQ, Du J.Involvement of indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase in impairing tumor-infiltrating CD8 T-cell functions in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Clin Dev Immunol. 2011;2011:384726.
9. Liu Y, Huang Q, Liu W(共同第一), Liu Q, Jia W, Chang E, Chen F, Liu Z, Guo X, Mo H, Chen J, Rao D, Ye W, Cao S, Hong M. Establishment of VCA and EBNA1 IgA-based combination by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay as preferred screening method for nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a two-stage design with a preliminary performance study and a mass screening in southern China. Int J Cancer. 2011 Aug 22. doi: 10.1002/ijc.26380.
10. Xu YF, Liu WL, Dong JQ, Liu WS, Feng QS, Chen LZ, Zeng YX, Zeng MS, Jia WH. Sequencing of DC-SIGN promoter indicates an association between promoter variation and risk of nasopharyngeal carcinoma in cantonese. BMC Med Genet. 2010 ;11:161.
11. Tang L, Yang J, Liu W, Tang X, Chen J, Zhao D, Wang M, Xu F, Lu Y, Liu B, Sun Q, Zhang L, He F Liver sinusoidal endothelial cell lectin, LSECtin, negatively regulates hepatic T-cell immune response. Gastroenterology. 2009 ;137(4):1498-508.
12. Pan K, Wang H, Liu WL, Zhang HK, Zhou J, Li JJ, Weng DS, Huang W, Sun JC, Liang XT, Xia JC. The pivotal role of p38 and NF-kappaB signal pathways in the maturation of human monocyte-derived dendritic cells stimulated by streptococcal agent OK-432. Immunobiology. 2009;214(5):350-8.
13. Guo XZ, Zhang G, Wang JY, Liu WL, Wang F, Dong JQ, Xu LH, Cao JY, Song LB, Zeng MS. Prognostic relevance of Centromere protein H expression in esophageal carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2008 ;8:233.
14. Sun JC, Pan K, Chen MS, Wang QJ, Wang H, Ma HQ, Li YQ, Liang XT, Li JJ, Zhao JJ, Chen YB, Pang XH, Liu WL, Cao Y, Guan XY, Lian QZ, Xia JC. Dendritic cells-mediated CTLs targeting hepatocellular carcinoma stem cells. Cancer Biol Ther. 2010 ;10(4):368-75.
15. Song LB, Li J, Liao WT, Feng Y, Yu CP, Hu LJ, Kong QL, Xu LH, Zhang X, Liu WL, Li MZ, Zhang L, Kang TB, Fu LW, Huang WL, Xia YF, Tsao SW, Li M, Band V, Band H, Shi QH, Zeng YX, Zeng MS. The polycomb group protein Bmi-1 represses the tumor suppressor PTEN and induces epithelial-mesenchymal transition in human nasopharyngeal epithelial cells. J Clin Invest. 2009 ;119(12):3626-36.
Last updated on: February, 2015 by International Office, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
|Title||Associate Chief Technician|
Dr. Wu Xingping is an associate chief technician and team leader of Immunizations. He has been engaging himself in clinical laboratory in the Department of Laboratory Medicine since his graduation in July 1991, being familiar with various laboratory techniques and procedures. He is now in charge of the Immunizations Team, participating in teaching and scientific research.
|Research Interest(s)||Mainly focus on laboratory and research on cancer immunization|
1. Wu Xingping*, Zhang Lin, Tan Xiaoli, Liu Xiaomin, He Lirong, Pathogen Spectrum and Drug Resistance of Spit Samples from Cancer Patients, Chinese Journal of Cancer, Vol. 26, Issue 12, Page 1336-1338, 2007
2. Wu Xingping*, Zhang Lin, Tan Xiaoli, Liu Xiaomin, He Lirong, Pathogens Spectrum and Drug Resistance of Nosocomial Infection in Cancer Patients, Chinese Journal of Nosocomiology, Vol. 19, Issue 20, Page 2801-2803, 2009
3. Wu Xingping*, Liu Xiaohua, Liu Xiaomin, Zhong Yifu, Tan Xiaoli, He Lirong, The Influence of Specimen Factor in Serum Neuron Specific Enolase Detection and Its Clinical Application to Lung Cancer, Chinese Journal of Cancer Prevention and Treatment, Vol. 16, Issue 20, Page 10-12, 2009
4. Wu Xingping*, Chen Hao, Liu Xiaohua, Zeng Qiuyao, Dai Shuqin, Significance of Combined Detection of Serum Cyfra21-1 and NSE and Ferritin in Diagnosis of Lung Cancer, Journal of Tropical Medicine, Vol. 10, Issue 7, Page 838-841, 2010
5. Wu Xingping*, Chen Yueqiong, Lai Changchun, Zeng Qiuyao, Peng Xiongwen, Diagnosis value of combining testing peripheral blood and serum levels of CEA and TSGF and carbohydrate antigen for patients with gastric cancer, Chinese Journal of Cancer Prevention and Treatment, Vol. 18, Issue 21, Page 1688-1707, 2011
6. Wu Xingping*, Zeng Qiuyao, Li Linfang, Zeng Jing, Wu Mingwei*, Clinical value of serum neuro-specific enolase for patients with lung cancer, Lingnan Modern Clinics in Surgery, Vol. 12, Issue 3, Page 199-201, 2012
7. Wu Xingping*, Zeng Qiuyao, Zhang Lin, Huang Zhong, He Lirong, The Clinical Value of Combined Dectection of CA125, CA72-4 and Ferritin in Patients with Ovarian Cancer, Journal of Tropical Medicine, Vol. 10, Issue 4, Page 431-433, 2010
8. Guang-quan Li, Xing-gui Chen, Xing-ping Wu, Xing-dun Xie, Yong-ju Liang, Xiao-qinZhao, Wei-qiang Chen,Li-wu Fu,Effect of Dicycloplatin,a Novel Plantinum Chemotherapeutical Drug,on Inhibiting Cell Growth and Inducing Cell Apoptosis,PLOS ONE, 7(11),1-13,2012
9. Fang Wang,Yong-ju Liang, Xing-ping Wu,Li-ming Chen,Kenneth Kin Wah To,Chun-ling Dai,Yan-yan Yan,Yan-sheng Wang,Xiu-zhen Tong,Li-wu Fu, Prognostic value of the multidrug resistance transporter ASCG2 gene polymorphisms in Chinese patients with de novo acute leukaemia ,EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CANCER, 47, 1990-1999,2011
10. Fang Wang, Yan-jun Mi, Xing-Gui Chen, Xing-ping Wu, Zhenguo Liu, Shu-peng Chen, Yong-ju Liang, Chao Cheng, Kenneth Kin Wah To, and Li-wu Fu, Axitinib Targeted Cancer Stemlike Cells to Enhance Efficacy of Chemotherapeutic Drugs via Inhibiting the Drug Transport Function of ABCG2, Molecular Medicine, 18:887-898,2012
11. Wu Xingping, Zhang Lin*, Ding Weilong, Yang Juan, Liu Wanli, Clinical value of combined detection of Cyfra21-1 ,CEA and CRP for esophageal cancer, Chinese Journal of Cancer Prevention and Treatment, Vol. 19, Issue 10, Page 667-670, 2012
12. Wang Xiaopai, Wu Xingping, Yan Lixu, Shao Jianyong*, Serum miR-103 as a potential diagnostic biomarker for breast cancer, Journal of Southern Medical University, Vol. 32, Issue 5, Page 631-634, 2012
13. Ran, ZH; Xiao, SD; Chen, MH; Hu, PJ; Qian, JM; Wu, XP; Ouyang, Q; Zhang, H; Wang, YF; Xia, B; Deng, CS; Zheng, JJ; Pang, Z; Xie, Y; Lv, NH; Li, KD; Tan, H; Liu, XG; Wu, KC; Li, YQ, Retrospective analysis of 515 cases of Crohn's disease hospitalization in China: Nationwide study from 1990 to 2003, JOURNAL OF GASTROENTEROLOGY AND HEPATOLOGY, 21(6), pp 1009-1015, 2006/6. Journal paper
14. Kuang, MH; Ouyang, WT; Lin, JH; Wu, XP, Clinical evaluation of three tumor markers in hepatocellular carcinoma diagnosis: alpha-fetoprotein-L3, des-gamma-carboxy prothrombin and alpha-fetoprotein, Chinese Archives of General Surgery (Electronic Edition), Issue 04, 2010/8/1. Journal paper
15. Liu, XM; Dai, SQ; Wu, XP; He, LR, Analysis of Relativity on β-HCG of twoChemilumincscence Immunoassay Systems Conclusion β-HCG results between two different detection systems are consistent, Chinese Journal of Ethnomedicine and Ethnopharmacy, Issue 21, 2009/11/15. Journal paper
Updated by International Office, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center