|Title||Director, chief physician and doctoral advisor|
Prof. Xie Chuanmiao graduated from Department of Clinical Medicine, former Sun Yat-sen University of Medical Sciences in 1988. Currently, he serves as the director for the Department of Imaging at the Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center, Chief Physician and Doctoral Advisor. He has engaged himself in medical image diagnosis for over 20 years, so he is skillful in knowledge of medical image diagnosis, and he has unique insights into the diagnosis and research of nasopharyngeal carcinoma, breast cancer and liver cancer. Also, he acquires a wealth of experience in imaging diagnosis of intractable cases.
1. Functional magnetic resonance imaging and energy spectrum CT
2. Medical image diagnosis of nasopharyngeal carcinoma
3. Medical image diagnosis of liver cancer and breast diseases
02/2012-10/2012 Visiting scholar, Department of Radiology of Columbia University Medical Center
09/1999-06/2001 Master's Degree in Imaging and Nuclear Medicine, Sun Yat-sen University
09/1983-06/1988 Bachelor Degree, Sun Yat-sen University
 Li Lin, Qi Dou, Yue-Ming Jin, Guan-Qun Zhou, Yi-Qiang Tang, Wei-Lin Chen, Bao-An Su, Feng Liu, Chang-Juan Tao, Ning Jiang, Jun-Yun Li, Ling-Long Tang, Chuan-Miao Xie, et al. Deep Learning for Automated Contouring of Primary Tumor Volumes by MRI for Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma. Radiology. Volume 00: Number 0— 2019
 Yi Zhuo Li*, Chuan-Miao Xie*, Chun-Yan Cui, et al. Upward and Downward Invasion Types of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma Are Significantly Associated with Survival. Biomed J Sci & Tech Res.Volume 23- Issue 5
 Yadi Yang, Xiaoshan Lin, Jing Li, Lujun Han, Zhipeng Li, Shiliang Liu, Gangqiang Hou, Chuanmiao Xie, et al. Aberrant Brain Activity at Early Delay Stage Post-radiotherapy as a Biomarker for Predicting Neurocognitive Dysfunction Late-Delayed in Patients With Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma. Frontiers in Neurology July 2019 | Volume 10 | Article 752
 Tao-xiang Huang, Nian Lu, Shan-shan Lian, Hui Li, Shao-han Yin, Zhi-jun Geng and Chuan-miao Xie*, et al. The primary lesion apparent diffusion coefficient is a prognostic factor for locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a retrospective study. BMC Cancer. (2019) 19:470
 Lu-Lu Zhang, Meng-Yao Huang, Yan Li, Jin-Hui Liang, Tian-Sheng Gao, Bin Deng, Ji-Jin Yao, Li Lin, Fo-Ping Chen, Xiao-Dan Huang, Jia Kou, Chao-Feng Li, Chuan-Miao Xie*, Yao Lu, Ying Sun. Pretreatment MRI radiomics analysis allows for reliable prediction of local recurrence in non-metastatic T4 nasopharyngeal carcinoma. ebiom.2019.03.050
 Xiaofei Lv, Haoqiang He, Yadi Yang, Lujun Han, Zheng Guo, Hong Chen, Jing Li, Yingwei Qiu, Chuanmiao Xie*. Radiation-induced hippocampal atrophy in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma early after radiotherapy: a longitudinal MR-based hippocampal subfield analysis. Brain imaging and behavior, 2018,Jul,27.
 Li QW, Qiu B, Wang B, Wang DL, Yin SH, Yang H, Liu JL, Fu JH, Liu MZ, Xie CM*, Liu H Prediction of pathologic responders to neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy by diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging in locally advanced esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: a prospective study. Dis Esophagus. 2018 Feb 1;31(2).
 Shanshan Lian, Feng S, Kaikai Wei, Yijun Z, Huiming L, Chuanmiao Xie*. Intravoxel Incoherent Motion Diffusion-weighted MR Imaging for Early Evaluation of the Effect of Radiofrequency Ablation in Rabbit Liver VX2 Tumors. Acad Radiol 2018.
 Chang-Long Chena, Qiu-Zhong Pana, De-Sheng Wenga, Chuan-Miao Xie, et al. Safety and activity of PD-1 blockade-activated DC-CIK cells in patients with advanced solid tumors. Oncoimmunology. 2018, VOL. 7, NO. 4, e1417721
 Weijing Zhang, Weiling He, Yongjie Shi, Jing Zhao, Sailan Liu,Fengxiang Zhang, Jiarui Yang, Chuanmiao Xie* and Yanna Zhang Aberrant TIMELESS expression is associated with poor clinical survival and lymph node metastasis in early-stage cervical carcinoma. Int J Oncol. 2017 Jan;50(1):173-184。
 Weijing Zhang, Weiling He, Yongjie Shi, Haifeng Gu, Min Li, Zhimin Liu,Yanling Feng, Nianzhen Zheng, Chuanmiao Xie*, Yanna Zhang* High Expression of KIF20A Is Associated with Poor Overall Survival and Tumor Progression in Early-Stage Cervical Squamous Cell Carcinoma. PLOS ONE.2016 Dec 12;11(12):e0167449.
 Bo Qiu, DeLing Wang , Hong Yang, WeiHao Xie, Ying Liang, Peiqiang Cai,ZhaoLin Chen ， MengZhong Liu, JianHua Fu, ChuanMiao Xie * Hui Liu*.Combined modalities of magnetic resonance imaging, endoscopy andcomputed tomography in the evaluation of tumor responses to definitive chemoradiotherapy in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.2016-Sep
 Dongqiang Zeng, Yunfang Yu, Qiyun Ou, Xiaolin Li, Ruzhi Zhong, Chuanmiao Xie*, Qiugen Hu* .Prognostic and predictive value of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes for clinical therapeutic research in patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Oncotarget 2016-Feb
 Jing Li, Zhi-Jun Geng, Chuan-Miao Xie, et al. Computer Tomography Imaging Findings of Abdominal Follicular Dendritic Cell Sarcoma. Medicine 2016-Jan
 Li Tian, Xiao-Fei Lv, Jun-Dong, Jian Zhou, Yu Zhang, Shao-Yan Xi, Rong Zhang, Chuan-Miao Xie, et al. Clinical features and CT/MRI findings of pancreatic acinar cell carcinoma. Int J Clin Exp Med 2015;8(9):14846-14854
 Pei-Qiang Cai, Yao-Pan Wu, Xin An, Xue Qiu, Ling-Heng Kong, Guo-Chen Liu, Chuan-Miao Xie, et al. Simple measurements on diffusion-weighted MR imaging for assessment of complete response to neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy in locally advanced rectal cancer. Eur Radiol (2014) 24:2962–2970
 Li Tian, Yi-Zhuo Li, Yun-Xian Mo, Li-Zhi Liu, Chuan-Miao Xie, et al. Nasopharyngeal carcinoma with paranasal sinus invasion: the prognostic significance and the evidence-based study basis of its T-staging category according to the AJCC staging system. BMC Cancer. 2014, 14:832
 Xuewen Liu, Hui Li, Chuanmiao Xie *. et al，Papillary Thyroid Cancer: Dual-Energy Spectral CT Quantitative Parameters for Preoperative Diagnosis of Metastasis to the Cervical Lymph Nodes. Radiology, 2014:140481.
 Xuewen Liu, Ling Wang, Chuanmiao Xie *. A modified method for locating parapharyngeal space neoplasms on magnetic resonance images: implications for differential diagnosis. Chin J Cancer, 2014.
 Hui Li, Xuewen Liu, Chuanmiao Xie*, et al. Diffusion-weighted imaging to differentiate metastatic from non-metastatic retropharyngeal lymph nodes in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Dentomaxillofac Radiol,2014:20140126.
 Hui Li, Deling Wang, Chuanmiao Xie * et al. MRI characterization of inflammatory myofibroblastic tumors in the maxillofacial region. Diagn Interv Radiol,2014,20(4):310-315.
 Xuewen Liu Rong Zhang, Chuanmiao Xie* et al. Primary nasopharyngeal non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma: imaging patterns on MR imaging Clinical Imaging 37 (2013) 458–464
 Guohui Wang, Yaopan WU, Chuanmiao xie * et, al Clinical value of whole-body F-18 fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography in patients with carcinoma of unknown primary. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol 2013;57(1):65-71
 Hui Li, Deling Wang, Chuanmiao Xie * et al. Computed tomography characterization of neuroendocrine tumors of the thymus can aid identification and treatment. Acta Radiol. 2013;54(2):175-80
 Hui Li, Deling Wang, Chuanmiao Xie * et al. MRI signal changes in the skull base bone after endoscopic nasopharyngectomy for recurrent NPC: a serial study of 9 patients. Eur J Radiol. 2013;82(2):309-15
 XiaoFei Lv, Lujun Han Chuanmiao Xie* et, al. Abnormal baseline brain activity in patients with HBV-related cirrhosis without overt hepatic encephalopathy revealed by resting-state functional MRI. Metab Brain Dis. 2013;28(3):485-92
 Li Hui, Jianpeng Li,Chuanmiao xie* et al. An Experimental Study on Acute Brain Radiation Injury: Dynamic Changes in Proton Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy and the Correlation with Histopathologv Eur J Radiol.2012 Nov;81(11):3496-503 2.606
 Xuewen Liu, Chuanmiao Xie*, Yunxian. Mo et al. Magnetic resonance imaging features of nasopharyngeal carcinoma and nasopharyngeal non-Hodgkins lymphoma: are there differences？Eur J Radiol.2012 Jun;81(6):1146-54
 Yizhou Li, Peiqiang Cai, Chuanmiao Xie* et al. Nasopharyngeal cancer: lmpact of skull base invasion on patients prognosis and its potential implications on TNM staging. European joumal of Radiology. 2012
 Xuewen Liu, Chuanmiao Xie*, Peihong Wu et al. Nasopharyngeal adenoid cystic carcinoma: magnetic resonance imaging features in ten cases. Chinese journal of cancer 2012：19-28
 Wu Jing, Qiuxia Yang Chuanmiao Xie* Rong Zhang. et al. Solid neuroendocrine breast carcinoma: mammographic and sonographic features in thirteen cases Chin J Cancer. 2012 Nov;31(11):549-56
 Rong Zhang, XiaoHua Ban, Chuan-miao Xie*, et al. Kimura's disease: the CT and MRI characteristics in fifteen cases[J]. Eur J Radiol,2011,80(2):489-497
 Yun Zhang, Jian-yu Chen, Chuan-miao Xie*, et al, Diffusion-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Prediction of Response of Advanced Cervical Cancer to Chemoradiation. J.of Computer Assisted Tomography 2011, 35(1),102-7
 Chuanmiao Xie，Xuewen Liu， Hui Li，et al. Computed Tomographic Findings of Skull Base Bony Changes after Radiotherapy for Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma: Implications for Local Recurrence, J. of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, 2011; 40 (4):300-10
 Xuewen Liu, Hui Li Chuanmiao Xie* et al. Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study in Primary Nasopharyngeal Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma Patients: Regional Tissues Invasion and cervical lymphadenopathy Distribution. European Journal of Radiology, 2011
 Ni He, Peihong Wu, Chuanmiao Xie* et al. A new, preoperative, MRI-based scoring system for diagnosing malignant axillary lymph nodes in women evaluated for breast cancer. Eur J Radiol,2012,81(10):2602-2612
 R Zhang, T Wang, C Xie*, et al. Evaluation of supporting role of a foldable capsular vitreous body with magnetic resonance imaging in the treatment of severe retinal detachment in human eyes, Eye 2011, 25:794-802
 L.Han, Y Qiu, C Xie,et al. Atypical Teratoid/Rhabdoid Tumors in Adult Patients: CT and MR Imaging Feature.2010 11(24)
 LI-ZHI LIU, M.D.,GUO-YI ZHANG, M.D.,† CHUAN-MIAO XIE*, M.D., XUE-WEN LIU, M.D.,CHUN-YAN CUI, M.D., AND LI LI, M.D., PH.D.* Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Retropharyngeal Lymph Metastasis in nasopharyngeal carcinoma: patterns of spread.2006,66(3):721-730
 Li Li Wu Peihong Xie Chuanmiao, et al. Preoperative Localization of Insulinoma by Intra-arterial Spiral CT. the Chinese German J of Clinical oncology.2003 Vol.2 No.1 P49-52
 Jing Wu, Suxia Lin, Qiuxia Yang, Chuanmiao Xie*, et al. Image Findings of Lymphoepithelial Carcinoma of Salivary Gland. the Chinese Journal of Radiology. 2012 (46) 8:747-749.
 Haoqiang He, Zilin Huang, Chuanmiao Xie*, et al. The Value of Three Dimensional brain volume Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technique in the examinationof brain by MRI. Chinese Journal of Biomedical Engineering, 2011,
 Zhijun Geng, Chuanmiao Xie*, Hui Li, et al. The MRI findings of nasopharyngeal adenoid cystic carcinoma. Chinese Journal of Medical Imaging Technology, 2011,27 (5): 921-925.
 Hui Li, Chuanmiao Xie*, Xuewen Liu, et al. The Application Research of Diagnosing of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma by Whole Body Diffusion-weighted Imaging. Chinese Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2011,38 (12): 723-726.
 Chuanmiao Xie, Shaohan Yin, Hui Li. The diagnostic value of apparent diffusion coefficient and relative apparent diffusion coefficient of diffusion weighted imaging in breast malignant tumors. Chinese Journal of Cancer, 2010:32 (3) 217-220.
 Jianpeng Li, Chuanmiao Xie*, Rong Zhang, et al. Image Findings and Clinical pathological features of Solitary Fibrous Tumor. Chinese Journal of Cancer 2010:32（5）363-367.
 Yun Zhang, Chuanmiao Xie*, Jingxian Shen, et al. Image Findings of intraosseous ganglion in carpal bones. Chinese Journal of Medical Computed Imaging, 2010,16:31-33.
 Hui Li, Chuanmiao Xie*, Jianpeng Li, et al. Comparison of bone scintigraphy and MRI in diagnosing vertebra metastases from nasopharyngeal cancer. Chinese Journal of Medical Imaging, 2009:199 (12) 2279-2281.
 Jianpeng Li, Rong Zhang, Chuanmiao Xie*, et al. MRI and CT findings of Kimura disease. Chinese Journal of Radiology, 2010:44（6）619-622.
 Xuewen Liu, Zilin Huang, Chuanmiao Xie*, et al. Spiral CT Features and Clinicopathological Analysis of 24 Cases withSolid-pseudopapillary Tumor of Pancreas. Chinese Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2009:36（22）1281-1285.
 Xuewen Liu, Hui Li, Yunxian Mo, Chuanmiao Xie*, et al. Evaluation of MRI in nasopharyngeal carcinoma with cavernous sinus infiltration. West China Medical Journal, 2009（9）2251-2253.
 Hui Li, Chuanmiao Xie*, et al. Image Findings of Primary Breast Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. Guangdong Medical Journal, 2009, No.11.
 Hui Li, Chuanmiao Xie*, et al. MRI and pathological manifestations ofhepatic focal nodular hyperplasia. West China Medical Journal, 2009 No.10.
 Shaohan Yin, Chuanmiao Xie*, Yunxian Mo, et al. Multidetector Spiral CT Findings and Pathologic Features of 49 Cases with Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors. Chinese Journal of cancer, 2009,28(9):983-988.
 Kangqiang Peng, Zilin Huang, Chuanmiao Xie*, et al. Application of Breast dynamic contrast enhanced MRI and postprocessing techniquein the diagnosis of breast lesions. Chinese Journal of cancer, 2009, 28(5):549-554.
 Yangyi Ou, Chuanmiao Xie*, Yaopan Wu, et al. The value of dynamic enhanced MRI quantitative parameters and the maximum linear slope ratio for breast Benign and Malignant Breast Lesions. Chinese Journal of Radiology, 2008:42(6) 569-572.
 Chuanmiao Xie, Lie Zheng, Yunxian Mo, et al. Helical Double-phase CT Scan Imaging Features of Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Pathology of False-positive Lesions. Chinese Journal of cancer, 2007,26(1):68-72.
 Chuanmiao Xie, Biling Liang, Peihong Wu, et al.The Influence on T and N Classification ofNasopharyngeal Carcinoma by MRI. Chinese Journal of Oncology, 2002,24(3):181-184.
 Chuanmiao Xie, Biling Liang, Peihong Wu, et al. Comparative Study on CT and MRI in nasopharyngeal carcinomaretropharyngeal lymph node. Chinese Journal of cancer, 2002,21(3):285-288.
 Chuanmiao Xie, Biling Liang, Peihong Wu, et al. Evaluate of MRI and Spiral CT in skull baseinvasionof nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Chinese Journal of cancer, 2003,22(7):9729-733.
 Biling Liang, Chuanmiao Xie. Progress of imageology study onnasopharyngeal carcinoma. Journal of Practical Oncology, 2001, 16(1):24, 2-4.
 Ruhua Xie, Chuanmiao Xie, et al. Concentrations of Sex Hormones and sex hormone receptors of tumor tissuesMeasured inpatients withhead and neckmalignant tumors. Chinese Journal of cancer, 1997, 16:56-57.
 Haogao Lin, Chuanmiao Xie, et al. Clinical X-ray analysis: 24 cases of Pancoast tumor. Chinese Journal of Clinical Oncology, 1995, 09, 15:23－24.
 Lixin Du, Chuanmiao Xie, Jiaping Jia, et al. Diagnostic value of CT for pheochromocytoma. Journal of Practical Radiology, 1996, 8, 2012 (8): 474477.
 Kajia Cao, Chuanmiao Xie, Peiyu Huang, et al. The value of MRI in clinical staging of nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Chinese Journal of cancer, 2007,26(2):164-167.
 Qiuyan Chen, Yin Li, Chuanmiao Xie, et al. The different effects on T Classification ofNasopharyngeal Carcinoma by MRI and CT. Journal of Practical Oncology, 2005, 20 (2) 115117.
 Lie Zheng, Peihong Wu, Jingxian Shen, Chuanmiao Xie, et al. Analysis ofSpiral CT Atypical Appearances of focalNodular regenerative hyperplasia. Journal of International Oncology, 2006.
 Zheyu Sun, Haiqiang Mai, Chuanmiao Xie, et al. Prognostic influence of Postpharyngeal space involvement in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Chinese Journal of Cancer Prevention and Treatment, 2006,13(10) 756-759.
 Yunxian Mo, Lie Zheng, Chuanmiao Xie, et al. The Analysis of WHO Histological Classification of Thymic Epithelial neurogenicTumors to Their CT Findings. Chinese Journal of cancer, 2006 25(11):1389-1394.
 Weidong Zhang, Chuanmiao Xie, Yunxian Mo, et al. CT and MRI Imagingfeatures of Peripheral Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor. Chinese Journal of cancer, 2006 25(11):1389-1394.
 Yong Su, Chong Zhao, Chuanmiao Xie, et al. Evaluation of CT, MRI and PET-CT in detecting retropharyngeal lymph node metastasis in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Chinese Journal of cancer, 2006, 25(5): 521-525.
 Yong Su, Xueying Deng, Chuanmiao Xie, et al. Regional Invasion of Hypopharyngeal Carcinoma Base on CT – a report of 65 cases. Chinese Journal of Cancer, 2009.
 Deling Wang, Chuanmiao Xie. CT and MRI appearances of primary clear cell carcinoma of the liver. Chinese Journal of Medical Imaging Technology, 29(4): 587-590.
 Deling Wang, Hui Li, Chuanmiao Xie, et al. Imaging and pathologic characteristics of desmoid tumors. Chinese Journal of Medical Imaging Technology, 2012.
 Deling Wang, Hui Li, Chuanmiao Xie, et al. CT Examination of Thymic Carcinoid and Review of Literature. Chinese Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2011; 38:1464-1467.
 Ling Wang, Chuanmiao Xie. Imaging Appearances ofEmbryonalRhabdomyosarcoma. Chinese Journal of Medical Imaging Technology, 29(5): 791-794.
 Ling Wang, Xuewen Liu, Hui Li, et al. MRI Differential Diagnosis of Pleomorphic Adenomas and Neurogenic Tumors in the Parapharyngeal Space. Chinese Journal of CT and MRI, 2014(02).
 Yadi Yang, Hui Li, Zhijun Geng, et al. Imaging Characteristics of Hepatic Epithelioid Angiomyolipoma and Pathologic Analysis. Chinese Journal of CT and MRI, 2014(08).
Updated September 2020 by International Office, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
|Title||Deputy Director and Associate Chief Physician|
Associate chief physician Dep. of Medical Imaging and interventional Radiology, cancer center, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, P. R. China Dec. 2008 to present
Attending Resident Dep. of Medical Imaging and interventional Radiology, cancer center, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, P. R. China Jul. 2000~Dec. 2008
Resident Dep. of Medical Imaging and interventional Radiology, cancer center, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, P. R. China Jun.1999 to Jul. 2000
Resident Dep. Of Medical Imaging, Feicheng Mine Bureau, Feicheng City, Shandong Province, P. R. China Jul. 1992 to Aug. 1996
|Research Interest(s)||Medical imaging of central nervous system|
Weifang Medical College, Weifang City, Shandong Province, P.R. China Bachelor Sep.1987~Jul. 1992．12 Medicine
Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical Sciences, Guangzhou, P.R. China Master Aug.1996~ Jun.1999 Medical Imaging
1. The application of contrast enhanced perfusion weighted magnetic resonance imaging in differential diagnosis between benign and malignant musculoskeletal neoplasms. Chinese Journal of radiology, Aug. 2001; 35(8):578-583
2. Observation of the changes of ADC value of experimental cerebaral infarction with diffusion weighted magnetic resonance imaging. Chin J Nerv Ment Dis. sep.2002; 28(5):348-350
3. Experimental stuties on the identification of focal brain ischemic penumbra with diffusion / perfusion weighted magnetic resonance imaging. Chin J Nerv Ment Dis. May 2000; 26(3):148-151
4. Clinical value of CT perfusion in the differential diagnosis of parofid gland tulllors. Clin J Radiol.September 2007;41(9):922-925
5. CT Features of Parotid Tumors：An Analysis of 1 33 Cases. chinese Journal of Cancer，2007; 26(11)：1263-1267
6. Malignant Epithelial Parotid Tumors：CT Imaging and HistOpathOlOgic Correlation. Chinese Journal of Cancer，2007，26(7)：762-766
7. Application of MR spectroscopy in differential diagnosis between basicranial turflor recurrence and radiation encephalopathy after radiotherapy for nasoplmryngeal carcinoma. Clin J Radiol. July 2008; 42(7):714-719
8. Comparison of CT perfusion between advanced gastric cancer and gastric lymphoma. Chin J Biomed Eng. Aug. 2008;14(4):306-308
9. Comparison of CT Findings between Gastric Cancer and Gastric Lymphoma. Chinese Journal of Cancer，2008，27(5)：539-543
10. CT Features of 25 Cases with Gastric Lymphomas. JOURNAL OF SUN YAT-SEN UNIVERSITY(MEDICAL SCIENCES. 2008;29(1):103-107
11. A case reprot of cystrophy on aberrant pancreas of rhe duodenal well. 2010. 90(17): 1223-1224
12. Ke Sai, Yong-gao Mou, Jing Zeng, Yan-chun Lv。Sai et al. Neurosurgical interventions for patients withnasopharyngeal carcinoma: a single institution experience. World Journal of Surgical Oncology 2013, 11:227
1. Chief Editor of Medical Imaging Diagnosis of Nasopharygeal Carcinoma， published soon by Publishing House of People’s health，China. 2007.
2. Editor of Diagnostic Spiral CT, Published by Publishing House of Guangdong science and Technique, China.
3. Editor of MRI guide for clinical phsician, Published by Publishing House of Science and Technique, Beijing, China. Jun. 2003
|Title||Professor, chief physician, doctoral advisor|
Prof. Li Li has long engaged himself in research of medical imaging diagnosis and molecular imaging and attains significant results in producing smart magnetic resonance contrast media, studying novel nanoprobes, multi-staging and multi-modal molecular imaging theory of tumor molecules and studies on animal models. He is the person in charge of the project of State Key Laboratory of Oncology in South China (2004DA105074) and the seventh batch of provincial training target in the “Thousand Hundred Ten Talents Cultivation Project” of universities in Guangdong Province.
1. Cao CY, Shen YY, Wang JD, Li L*, Liang GL*. Controlled intracellular self-assembly of gadolinium nanoparticles as smart molecular MR contrast agents. Sci Rep 2013,3,1024 doi:10.1038/srep01024 (2013).
2. Tian XM, Shao YZ, He HQ, Liu H, Shen YY, Huang WL*, Li L*. Nanoamplifiers synthesized from gadolinium and gold nanocomposites for magnetic resonance imaging. Nanoscale 2013, 5(8), 3322-3329
3. Shen Y, Shao Y, He H, Tan Y, Tian X, Xie F*, Li L*. Gadolinium(3+)-doped mesoporous silica nanoparticles as a potential magnetic resonance tracer for monitoring the migration of stem cells in vivo. Int J Nanomedicine 2013,8:119-127
4. Cai HM, Cui CY, Tian HY, Zhang M, Li L*. A novel approach to segment and classify regional lymph nodes on computed tomography images. Comput Math Method M 2012,2012:145926 doi:10.1155/2012/ 145926
5. Shao YZ, Tian XM, Hu WY, Zhang YY, Liu H, He HQ, Shen YY, Xie FK, Li L*. The properties of Gd2O3-assembled silica nanocomposite targeted nanoprobes and their application in MRI. Biomaterials 2012,33(27):6438-6446
6. Feng YP, Liu QC, Zhu JF, Xie FK, Li L*. Efficiency of ferritin as an MRI reporter gene in NPC cells is enhanced by iron supplementation. J Biomed Biotechnol 2012,2012:434878 doi:10.1155/2012/434878
7. Pang YC#, Li L#, Hu WY, Peng YX, Liu LZ, Shao YZ*. Computerized segmentation and characterization of breast lesions in dynamic contrast-enhanced MR images using Fuzzy c-means clustering and snake algorithm. Comput Math Method M 2012,2012:634907 doi:10.1155/2012/634907 (2011 SCI IF 0.684)
8. Cui CY, Cai HM, Liu LZ, Li LR, Tian HY, Li L*. Quantitative analysis and prediction of regional lymph node Status in rectal cancer based on computed tomography imaging. Eur Radiol 2011,21(11):2318-2325
9. Shao YZ, Liu LZ, Song XQ, Cao RH, Liu H, Cui CY, Li X, Bie MJ, Li L*. A novel one-step synthesis of Gd3+ incorporated mesoporous SiO2 nanoparticles for use as an efficient MRI contrast agent. Contrast Media Mol Imaging 2011,6(2):110-118
10. Feng YP, Liu QC, Zhu JF, Xie FK, Li L*. Development and applications of a nasopharyngeal carcinoma Tet-Off cell line. Oncol Lett 2011, 3(2):525-530
11. Shao YZ, Liu LZ, MJ, Li CC, Wu YP, Xie XM, Li L*. Characterizing the clustered microcalcifications on mammograms to predict the pathological classification and grading: a mathematical modeling approach. J Digital Imaging 2011, 24(5):764-771
12. Liu LZ, Liang SB, Li L*, Mao YP, Tang LL, Tian L, Liao XB, Cui CY, Lin AH, Ma J*. Prognostic impact of magnetic resonance imaging-detected cranial nerve involvement in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Cancer 2009,115(9):1995-2003
13. Cui CY, Liu LZ, Ma J, Liang SB, Tian L, Tang LL, Li L*. Trigeminal nerve palsy in nasopharyngeal carcinoma: Correlation between clinical findings and magnetic resonance imaging. Head Neck 2009,31(6):822-828
14. Li L, Liu LZ, Wu QL, Mo YX, Liu XW, Cui CY, Wan DS*. CT-guided core needle in diagnosis of pancreatic diseases with an automated biopsy gun. J Vasc Interv Radiol 2008,19(1):89-94
15. Ma J, Liu L, Tang L, Zong J, Lin A, Lu T, Cui N, Cui C, Li L*. Retropharyngeal lymph node metastasis in nasopharyngeal carcinoma: prognostic value and staging categories. Clin Cancer Res 2007,13(5):1445-1452
16. Liu LZ, Zhang GY, Xie CM, Liu XW, Cui CY, Li L*. Magnetic resonance imaging of retropharyngeal lymph node metastasis in nasopharyngeal carcinoma: patterns of spread. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2006,66(3):721-730
17. Li L, Wu PH, Huang JL, Liu RY, Zeng YX, Huang WL*. Adenovirus-mediated intra-tumoral delivery of the human endostatin gene inhibits tumor growth in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Int J Cancer 2006,118(8):2064-2071
Lizhi Liu is a professor and Radiologist at Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center. Dr. Liu received his BS degree in North Sichuan Medical University in 1996, and his MS and MD degrees in Sun Yat-sen University in 2008 and 2016, respectively. DR. Liu works in Department of Radiology of Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center after graduating in 1996. DR. Liu was a visiting Associate professor in the Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences of Emory University. DR. Liu has undertaken a number of scientific research projects. DR. Liu also was the author of more than 40 journal papers.
|Research Interest(s)||Oncologic imaging and medical image analysis of tumor|
1.Zhuo EH#, Zhang WJ#, Li HJ, Zhang GY, Jing BZ, Zhou J, Cui CY, Chen MY, Sun Y, Liu LZ *, Cai HM*. Radiomicsonmulti-modalities MR sequencescan subtype patients with non-metastatic nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) into distinct survival subgroups . European Radiology .2019.29(10):5590-5599.
Updated by International Office, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
|Title||Associate chief physician|
Born in November 1968, Dr. Li Yizhuo obtains a doctoral degree in oncology from Sun Yat-sen University. Currently, he serves as the associate chief physician for the Department of Imaging at the Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center, works on oncology imaging and he specializes in imaging diagnosis of oncology.
1. Guo-Yi Zhang , Li-Zhi Liu, Wei-Hong Wei, Yan-Ming Deng, Yi-Zhuo Li* , Xue Wen Liu Radiologic Criteria of Retropharyngeal Lymph Node metastasis in Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma Treated with Radiotherapy. Radiology, 2010, 255(2): 605-612.
2. Yi-Zhuo Li, PeiQiang Cai, Chun-Miao Xie, Zi-Lin Haung, Guo-Yi Zhang, Yao-Pan Wu, Li-Zhi Liu, Ci-Yong Lu, Rui Zhong, Pei-Hong Wu*. Nasopharyngeal cancer: Impact of skull base invasion on patients prognosis and its potential implications on TNM staging. Eur. J. of Radiology. 2013; 82(3): e107-e111.
Associate Professor, Department of Radiology, Cancer Center, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, P.R.China(2009~)
Attending Radiologist, Department of Radiology, Cancer Center, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, P.R.China (1991~2009)
Resident, Department of Radiology, Cancer Center, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, P.R.China (1984~1991)
Bachelor of Medical Sciences from Sun Yat-sen University of Medical Sciences in 1984Master of Medical Sciences from Sun Yat-sen University of Medical Sciences in 2001
Fourth type of time-signal curve in 3D dynamic MR breast lesions (Journal of the Fourth Molitary Medical University Vol.29 No.24 Dec.31 2008)
Diagnostic Values of CT Perfusion Imaging in Pulmonary Masses(Chinese Journal of Cancer,2007,Vol.26 No.1)
Last Updated on: July 2015 by International Office, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
M.D. 1999 Sun Yat-sen University
M.S. 2004 State Key Laboratory of Oncology in South China, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
Ph.D. 2013 State Key Laboratory of Oncology in South China, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
1. Wu YP, Zhang WZ, Li L, Guo RP, Xie CM, Cai PQ. Comparison of therapeutic effects between transcatheter arterial chemoembolization and transcatheter arterial-portal venous double chemoembolization in treatment of moderate and advanced stages of primary liver carcinoma. Ai Zheng. 2003 Aug;22(8):880-3. Chinese. PMID: 12917041 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
2. Wu YP, Cai PQ, Zhang WZ, Tang J, Gu YK, Li L, Ouyang Y, He JH, Lin HG. Clinical evaluation of three methods of fine-needle aspiration, large-core needle biopsy and frozen section biopsy with focus staining for non-palpable breast disease. Ai Zheng. 2004 Mar; 23(3):346-9. Chinese. PMID: 15025973 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
3. Cai PQ, Xie CM, Wu YP, Zhang WZ. CT Imaging of Gastric Stromal Tumor. Guangzhou Medical Journal. 2004 Nov 20; 35 (6):32-34. Chinese.
4. Zhang WD, Zhao LL, Huang XB, Cai PQ, Xu GX. Computed tomography imaging of anterior and middle mediastinal Ewing sarcoma/primitive neuroectodermal tumors. J Thorac Imaging. 2010 May; 25(2):168-72.
5. Li YZ, Wu PH, Huang ZL, Xie CM, Zhang GY, Lu CY, Li L, Cai PQ, Liu XW. Distributions of primary nasopharyngeal carcinoma tumor and patterns of skull base erosion detected by magnetic resonance imaging. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2010 Dec 21; 90(47):3347-50. Chinese. PMID: 21223751 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
6. Zeng R, Dai Q, Peng Z, Cai P, Hu W. Prediction of occult cervical lymph node metastasis in clinically negative supraglottic squamous cell carcinoma. Head Neck Oncol. 2012 Oct 27; 4 (3):69.
7. Li YZ, Cai PQ, Xie CM, Huang ZL, Zhang GY, Wu YP, Liu LZ, Lu CY, Zhong R, Wu PH. Nasopharyngeal cancer: impact of skull base invasion on patients prognosis and its potential implications on TNM staging. Eur J Radiol. 2013 Mar; 82(3):e107-11.
8. Luo GY, Cai PQ, He JH, Li JJ, Li Y, Shan HB, Zhang R, Gao XY, Lao XM, Xu GL. Application of Endobronchial Ultrasound-Guided Transbronchial Needle Aspiration in the Management of Mediastinal and Hilar Lymphadenopathy Without Intrapulmonary Mass: Experience from the Largest Cancer Center of Southern China. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2013 Dec. 31;67(3):1533-8
9. An X, Lin X, Wang FH, Goodman K, Cai PQ, Kong LH, Fang YJ, Gao YH, Lin JZ, Wan DS, Pan ZZ, Ding PR. Short term results of neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy with fluoropyrimidine alone or in combination with oxaliplatin in locally advanced rectal cancer: a meta analysis. Eur J Cancer. 2013 Mar; 49(4):843-51.
10. Kuang BH, Wen XZ, Ding Y, Peng RQ, Cai PQ, Zhang MQ, Jiang F, Zhang XS, Zhang X. The prognostic value of platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule-1 in non-small-cell lung cancer patients. Med Oncol. 2013 Jun; 30(2):536.
11. Lv XF, Ye M, Han LJ, Zhang XL, Cai PQ, Jiang GH, Qiu YW, Qiu SJ, Wu YP, Liu K, Liu ZY, Wu PH, Xie CM. Abnormal baseline brain activity in patients with HBV-related cirrhosis without overt hepatic encephalopathy revealed by resting-state functional MRI. Metab Brain Dis. 2013 Sep; 28(3):485-92.
12. Cai PQ, Wu YP, Xie CM, et al. Hepatic angiomyolipoma: CT and MR imaging findings with clinical-pathologic comparison. Abdom Imaging. 2013 Jun; 38(3):482-9.
13. Cai PQ, Wu YP, Li L, Zhang R, Xie CM, Wu PH, Xu JH. CT and MRI of radiation-induced sarcomas of the head and neck following radiotherapy for nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Clin Radiol. 2013 Jul; 68(7):683-9.
14. Cai PQ, Li YZ, Zeng RF, Xu JH, Xie CM, Wu YP, Wu PH. Nasopharyngeal tuberculosis: CT and MRI findings in thirty-six patients. Eur J Radiol. 2013 Sep; 82(9):e448-54.
15. Luo RZ, Cai PQ, Li M, Fu J, Zhang ZY, Chen JW, Cao Y, Yun JP, Xie D, Cai MY. Decreased Expression of PTPN12 Correlates with Tumor Recurrence and Poor Survival of Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma. PLoS One. 2014 Jan 24;9(1):e85592.
16. Cai PQ, Wu YP, An X, Qiu X, Kong LH, Liu GC, Xie CM, Pan ZZ, Wu PH, Ding PR. Simple measurements on diffusion-weighted MR imaging for assessment of complete response to neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy in locally advanced rectal cancer. Eur Radiol. 2014 Jul 20. [Epub ahead of print]
17. Tian L, Cai PQ, Cui CY, Mo YX, Gong X, Fan W. Reactive thymic hyperplasia following chemotherapy for children with lymphoma: computed tomography may be able to provide valuable information to avoid over-treatment. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2014 Jul 30. pii: ezu303.
18. Yao-Pan Wu, Cai PQ, Li Tian, Jie-Hua Xu, Richard Alan Mitteer Jr, Yi Fan, Zhenfeng Zhang. Hypertrophic adenoids in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma: appearance at magnetic resonance imaging before and after treatment. Chinese Journal of Cancer (2015) 34:4
19. Cai PQ, Xiao-Fei Lv, Li Tian, Zhuo-Peng Luo, R. Alan Mitteer Jr., Yi Fan, Yao-Pan Wu. CT Characterization of Duodenal Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors. AJR 2015; 204:988–993
|Title||Deputy Chief Physician|
Zeng Sihui, is a deputy chief physician, began working in diagnostic radiology since 2004. She is currently the Secretary of the abdomen group of the cancer imaging diagnostic Committee of China Research Hospital Association, the youngest member of the tumor imaging professional committee of the China Anti-Cancer Association, the young member of the pediatric Professional Committee of the Guangdong anti-cancer association, and member of the Radiology Committee of the Guangdong Association of female doctors.
1999.9-2004.7: School of medicine, Sun Yat-sen University, Bachelor's degree
1. SH Zeng，HS Liu*,HW Xu,YK Chen, DQ Miao.Coverage of Femoral Head at Weight-bearing Interface of the Hip Joint in Children: an MRI Analysis. Open Journal of Medical Imaging, 2013, 3(2):60-64.
2. Zeng SH, Liu HS, Zhong W, Liu ZQ, He QM, Han J, Wang Z. Can we make an accurate diagnosis of pyriform sinus fistula by fetal MRI? Clinical Radioloy, 2016,71 (9): 837－843.
3. Chen WX#*, Liu HS#, Yang, SD, Zeng SH, Gao YY, Du ZH, Li XJ, Lin HS, Liang HC, Mai JN. Reversible splenial lesion syndrome in children: Retrospective study and summary of case series. Brain Dev.2016, 38(10):915-927.
4. Zhuo SQ#, Ma HL#, Liu LZ, Ruan GY, Xie CB, Huang WJ, Yang GJ, Li ZP*, Zeng SH*. Evaluation of a second-generation monoenergetic reconstruction algorithm for lesion contrast and venous invasion in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomas. European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences, 2019, 23(21): 9341-9350.
5. Kai Wang#, Zhipeng Li#, Zhifeng Wu, Yucong Zheng, Sihui Zeng*, Linning E*, Jianye Liang*. Diagnostic Performance of Diffusion Tensor Imaging for Characterizing Breast Tumors: A Comprehensive Meta-Analysis. Front Oncol.2019 ;9:1229.
6. Zhuo S, Zhou J, Ruan G, Sihui Zeng, Huali Ma, Chuanmiao Xie, Chao An. Percutaneous microwave ablation versus surgical resection for ovarian cancer liver metastasis. Int J Hyperthermia. 2020;37(1):28-36.
Updated September 2020 by International Office, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
|Title||Deputy Chief Technician|
Member of the Tumor Imaging technology Committee of the Chinese Medical Association
Standing Member of the Imaging Technology Branch, Guangdong Medical Association, Deputy Head of the CT Group
Guangdong Medical Association, Guangdong Hong Kong Macao Big Bay Imaging Technology Alliance
|Publications||Updated by International Office, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center|