- Name: Liang Yao
- Title: Associate Chief Physician, Master's Supervisor
- Email: email@example.com
Dr. Liang is an Associate Chief Physician in the Department of Gastric Surgery at SYSUCC. He specializes in gastric cancer and soft tissue sarcoma. He graduated from Eight-year program of clinical medicine of Xiangya Medical College and obtained M.D. degree in 2013. He serves as a Committee member in multiple academic associations (e.g. Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology, Guangdong Medical Association). He won “the championship of the Case Speech Contest in China (2019 CSCO)”. Dr.Liang has undertaken different research grants including the Youth Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China. He has published more than 10 SCI papers as first author or corresponding author.
Clinical Research: 1) Diagnosis and Treatment of early and advanced gastric cancer; 2) Laparoscopic Surgery of gastric cancer.
Basic and Translational Research: 1) Mechanism of the growth and metastasis of soft tissue sarcoma and melanoma; 2) Targeted therapy of soft tissue sarcoma.
M.D. Eight-year Program of Clinical Medicine, Xiangya Medical College, Central South University
1. The prognostic role of the preoperative systemic immune-inflammation index and high-sensitivity modified Glasgow prognostic score in patients after radical operation for soft tissue sarcoma, European Journal of Surgical Oncology. Tao Hou, Tianhui Guo, Runcong Nie, Dongchun Hong, Zhiwei Zhou, Xing Zhang, Yao Liang. European Journal of Surgical Oncology 2020
2. Elevated Controlling Nutritional Status (CONUT) Score is Associated with Poor Long-term Survival in Patients with Low-grade Soft-tissue Sarcomas Treated with Surgical Resection. Liang Y, Hou T, Que Y, Zhao B, Xiao W, Zhang X, Zhou Z. Clin Orthop Relat Res 2019
3. LAG-3 expression on tumor-infiltrating T cells in soft tissue sarcoma correlates with poor survival. Que Y, Fang Z, Guan Y, Xiao W, Xu B, Zhao J, Chen H, Zhang X, Zeng M, Liang Y, Zhang X. Cancer Biol Med 2019
4. Comparison of the MAID (AI) and CAV/IE regimens with the predictive value of cyclic AMP-responsive element-binding protein 3 like protein 1 (CREB3L1) in palliative chemotherapy for advanced soft-tissue sarcoma patients. Xiao W, Liang Y, Que Y, Li J, Peng R, Xu B, Wen X, Zhao J, Guan Y, Zhang X. J Cancer 2019
5. Prognostic value of the fibrinogen/albumin ratio (FAR) in patients with operable soft tissue sarcoma. Liang Y, Wang W, Que Y, Guan Y, Xiao W, Fang C, Zhang X, Zhou Z. BMC cancer 2018
6. Combined Use of the Neutrophil-Lymphocyte and Platelet-Lymphocyte Ratios as a Prognostic Predictor in Patients with Operable Soft Tissue Sarcoma. Liang Y, Wang W, Li J, Guan Y, Que Y, Xiao W, Zhang X, Zhou Z. Journal of Cancer 2018
7. Treatment-related adverse effects with pazopanib, sorafenib and sunitinib in patients with advanced soft tissue sarcoma: a pooled analysis. Que Y, Liang Y, Zhao J, Ding Y, Peng R, Guan Y, Zhang X. Cancer Manag Res 2018
8. Prognostic value of combined preoperative prognostic nutritional index and body mass index in HCC after hepatectomy. Ji F, Liang Y, Fu S, Chen D, Cai X, Li S, Peng B, Liang L, Hua Y. HPB 2017
9. A novel and accurate predictor of survival for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma after surgical resection: the neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio (NLR) combined with the aspartate aminotransferase/platelet count ratio index (APRI). Ji F, Liang Y, Fu SJ, Guo ZY, Shu M, Shen SL, Li SQ, Peng BG, Liang LJ, Hua YP. BMC cancer 2016
10. Research progress of Epstein-Barr virus-associated gastric carcinoma Liang Y, Zhou ZW. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi 2016
Updated June 2020