- Name: Xia Liangping
- Title: Chief physician, doctoral advisor and Associate Chief for Department of Comprehensive Treatment
Prof. Xia Liangping specializes in formulation and analysis of comprehensive treatment strategies for common tumors, treatment and research of medical oncology, such as common intestinal cancer and lung cancer, as well as health care and management of VIP patients.
1994-1996: Department of Surgery in the First Affiliated Hospital, Anhui Medical University;
2002-present: Department of Comprehensive Treatment, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
1989-1994: Department of Medicine, Anhui Medical University;
1996-1999: The First Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University (master's program);
1999-2002: Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center (doctoral program).
1. Chen ZY, He WZ, Peng LX, Jia WH, Guo RP, Xia LP, Qian CN.A prognostic classifier consisting of 17 circulating cytokines is a novel predictorLiao F, Rong Y, Cai X, Guo G, Qiu H, Chen X, Zhang B, He W, Xia L. Initial LDH level can predict the survival benefit from bevacizumab in the first-line setting in Chinese patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. Onco Targets Ther. 2014;7:1415-22.
3. Jiang C, Liao FX, Rong RM, Yang Q, Yin CX, He WZ, Cai XY, Guo GF, Qiu HJ Chen XX, Zhang B, Xia LP. Efficacy of Taxane-Based Regimens in a First-line Setting for Recurrent and/or Metastatic Chinese Patients with Esophageal Cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2014;15(13):5493-8.
4. He WZ, Guo GF, Yin CX, Jiang C, Wang F, Qiu HJ, Chen XX, Rong RM, Zhang B, Xia LP. γ-Glutamyl transpeptidase level is a novel adverse prognostic indicator in human metastatic colorectal cancer. Colorectal Dis. 2013 Aug;15(8):e443-52..
5. He W, Yin C, Guo G, Jiang C, Wang F, Qiu H, Chen X, Rong R, Zhang B, Xia L. Initial Neutrophil Lymphocyte Ratio Is Superior To Platelet Lymphocyte Ratio As An Adverse Prognostic and Predictive Factor In Metastatic Colorectal Cancer. Medical Oncology. 2013 Mar;30(1):439.
6. Wang F, He W, Qiu H, Wang X, Guo G, Chen X, Rong Y, Zhou F, Yin C, Yuan Z, Xia L. Lymph Node Ratio and pN Staging Show FF, Guo GF, Wang F, Wang X, Yuan ZY, Zhang B. Chinese Female Breast Cancer Patients Show A Better Overall Survival Than Their Male Counterparts. Chinese Medicine Journal. 2010;123(17):2347-2352.
7. Guo GF, Jiang WQ, Zhang B, Cai YC, Xu RH, Wang F, Chen XX, Xia LP. Autophagy-related proteins Beclin-1 and LC3 predict cetuximab efficacy in advanced colorectal cancer. World J Gastroenterol. 2011; 17(43): 4839-4846.
8. Zhou FF, Yan M, Guo GF, Wang F, Qiu HJ, Zheng FM, Zhang Y, Liu Q, Zhu XF, Xia LP*.Knockdown of eIF4E suppresses cell growth and migration, enhances chemosensitivity correlates with increase of Bax/Bcl-2 ratio in triple-negative breast cancer cells. Med Oncol. 2011 Dec;28(4):1302-7.
9. Xia LP, Qiu HJ, Chen XX, Hu PL, Guo GF, Wang F, Zhou FF, He WZ, Zhang B, Zhang L. Short-term outcomes of cetuximab combined with standard chemotherapy as first line setting for Chinese patients with Non-small cell lung cancer: a report of 12 cases. Med Oncol. 2011 Dec;28 Suppl 1:570-6.
10. Guo GF, Cai YC, Zhang B, Xu RH, Qiu HJ, Xia LP, Jiang WQ, Hu PL, Chen XX, Zhou FF, Wang F.Overexpression of SGLT1 and EGFR in colorectal cancer showing a correlation with the prognosis. Med Oncol. 2011 Dec;28 Suppl 1:197-203.
11. Zhou FF, Xia LP, Guo GF, Wang X, Yuan ZY, Zhang B, Wang F. Changes in Therapeutic Strategies in Chinese Male Patients with Breast Cancer: 40 Years of Experience in a Single Institute. Breast. 2010;19(6):450-5.
12. Xia LP, Zhou FF, Guo GF, Wang F, Wang X, Yuan ZY, Zhang B. Chinese Female Breast Cancer Patients Show A Better Overall Survival Than Their Male Counterparts. Chinese Medicine Journal. 2010;123(17):2347-2352.
13. Yin CX, Jiang C, Liao FX, Rong RM, He WZ,Cai XY, Guo GF, Qiu HJ Chen XX, Zhang B, Xia LP.The efficacy of bevacizumab in Chinese patients with metastatic colorectal cancer and its effect in different line setting. Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2014;13(4): 169-173.
14. Zhang B, He WZ, Zhou FF, Guo GF, Jiang C, Yin CX, Chen XX, Qiu HJ, Rong RM, Xia LP. A Potential Administration-time Dependent Effect of Bevacizumab in Improving Overall Survival and Increasing Metastasis in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer. Chemotherapy,2013, 2:108. doi:10.4172/2167-7700.1000108
15. Qiu HJ, He WZ, Yin CX, Guo GF, Wang F, Zhou FF, Jiang C, Xia LP. The efficacy and its related issues of combination of bevacizumab and taxanes-based regimens in Chinese patients with metastatic breast cancer. Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2012;11(10): 585-591.
16. Wang F, Guo GF, Qiu HJ, He WZ, Zhou FF , Chen XX, Hu PL, Zhang B, Yin CX, Zhang L, Xia LP. Initial Progression-Free Survival after Non-First Line TKIs Therapy Potentially Guides Immediate Treatment after Its Failure in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Cancer Biology ＆ Medicine. 2012;9(1):38-43.
17. Wang F, Guo GF, Qiu HJ, Chen XX, Hui PL, Zhou FF, He WZ, Zhang B, Xia LP. Pemetrexed Monotherapy and Pemetrexed Plus Platinum Combination Therapy as Non-First-Line Treatments for Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Clin Oncol Cancer Res. 2011; 8(4): 235–241
18. Qiu HJ, He WZ, Chen XX, Guo GF, Wang F, Zhou FF, Xia LP. The pooled analysis of efficacy and safety profiles of bevacizumab in Chinese cancer patients. Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology.2011;10(11): 621-625.
19. Zhou FF, Huang R, Jiang J, Wang F, He WZ, Guo GF, Xia LP. A meta-analysis based on case-control studies shows the similar prognosis between male and female patients with breast cancer. Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology.2011;10(6): 311-316.
20. Qiu HJ, Wang F, Guo GF, Zhou FF, He WZ, Xia LP. Non-platinum doublets versus single agents in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients with elderly age and/or poor performance status: a meta-analysis. Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2011;10(3): 134-139.
21. Wang F, Xia LP, Guo GF, Qiu HJ, Zhou FF, He WZ. The Pooled Analysis of Single Gemcitabine For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients With Elderly Age. Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology.2010;9(12):683-687.