|Title||Chief physician, doctoral advisor, Chief for Department of Anesthesiology & Operating Theatre|
Dr. Wei-an Zeng is a professor of clinical anesthesia and the Director of Anesthesia Department of Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center(SYSUCC). He obtained his Medical Degree at Nagoya University and Ph.D. at Gifu University, Japan from 1989 to 1998. Then he continue his research as a research scholar in Gifu University until 1999. He joined the Department of Anesthesia at SYSUCC in April 1999. In 2011, Dr. Zeng appointed as the Director of Anesthesia Department.
06/2002: Associate chief physician, advisor of master’s degree student;
12/2007: Chief physician;
09/2008: Doctoral advisor;
12/2010: Chief for Department of Anesthesia at Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center.
Institutional Committee Activities
Vice chairman. Chinese Anti-cancer Association, Committee of Oncological Anesthesia and Analgesia 2013-present
Vice chairman. Guangdong Society of Neuroscience 2014-present
Member. Guangdong Medical Doctor Association Committee of Anesthesia
Member. Guangdong Medical Association Committee of Anesthesia
12/1989-05/1992: Master’s degree student at Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan;
1. Anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive activities of bufalin in rodents.Mediators Inflamm. 2014;2014:171839. doi: 10.1155/2014/171839. Epub 2014 Feb 26.（*）(SCI IF=3.882)
2. HSV-mediated p55TNFSR reduces neuropathic pain induced by HIV gp120 in rats through CXCR4 activity.Gene Ther. 2014 Mar;21(3):328-36. doi: 10.1038/gt.2013.90. Epub 2014 Jan 23.（3）(SCI IF=4.321)
3. Mechanical allodynia induced by nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor is suppressed by p55TNFSR mediated by herpes simplex virus vector through the SDF1α/CXCR4 system in rats.Anesth Analg. 2014 Mar;118(3):671-80. doi: 10.1213/ANE.0000000000000079.（6）(SCI IF=3.3)
6. The antinociceptive effect of intrathecal escin in the rat formalin test. Eur J Pharmacol. 2012 Jan 15;674(2-3):234-8. (*) (SCI IF=2.516)
7. Risk factors for anastomotic leakage following anterior resection for colorectal cancer: the effect of epiduralanalgesia on occurrence.(*) Int J Colorectal Dis. 2013 Apr;28(4):485-92. doi: 10.1007/s00384-012-1585-5. (SCI IF=2.358)
8. Anaesthetic technique may affect prognosis for ovarian serous adenocarcinoma: a retrospective analysis. Br J Anaesth. 2011 Jun;106(6):814-22. (*) (SCI IF=4.232)
9. Mechanisms of antinociceptive effects of ouabain in combination with neostigmine in the rat. Neural regeneration research 2008.3(7): 710-3. (*) (SCI IF=0.18)
10. Antinociceptive Synergistic Interaction between Clonidine and Ouabain on Thermal Nociceptive Tests in the Rat. J Pain 2007.8(12): 983-8. (SCI IF=3.8)
11. Effects of succinylcholine on spinal antinociception with lidocaine in rats. Acute Pain 2005; 7(1):37-42
12. Spinal antinociceptive action of Na+–K+ pump inhibitor ouabain and it interaction with morphine and lidocaine in rats. Anesthesiology 1999; 90: 500-8 (SCI IF=4.9)
13. The antinociceptive activity of intrathecally administered amiloride and its interactions with morphine and clonidine in rats. J Pain. 2012 Jan;13(1):41-8. (*) (SCI IF=4.926)
Last updated on: February, 2015
|Title||Associate chief physician|
Dr. He Weixiong graduated from the Anesthesia Class, Department of Medicine at former Sun Yat-sen University of Medical Sciences in 1991. He specializes in anesthesia for various tumor operations and treatment of critically ill patients.
One-lung ventilation, pain treatment
1. Mechanisms of antnociptive effects of ouabain in combination with neostigmine in the rat. Neural Regeneration Research,2008,3:710-713
|Title||Associate chief physician, advisor of master’s degree students|
Dr. Cao Longhui has been working in Department of Anesthesia at Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center since her graduation from Zhongshan School of Medicine, SYSU in 2001. She was conferred upon the Master’s Degree in Clinical Medicine by Sun Yat-sen University in 2005 and upon the Doctoral Degree in Clinical Medicine by Sun Yat-sen University in 2010. She was then employed as the associate chief physician in 2012. From February 2010 to January 2011, she pursued her advanced studies in Thomas Jefferson University in the United States. She has carried out and participated in a multitude of research and clinical work. She mainly researches the mechanism of anesthetic drugs, the relationship between anesthetic drugs and the occurrence, development and metastasis of malignant tumors as well as one-lung ventilation lung injury. Currently she is undertaking one program of NSFC Youth Science Foundation.
1. Cao L, Young N, Liu H, Silvestry S, Sun W, Zhao N, Diehl J, Sun J. Preoperative Aspirin Use and Outcomes in Cardiac Surgery Patients. Ann Surg 2012；255（2）：399-404. （IF：6.329）
4. Zhou JH, Cao LH, et al.Contrast-enhanced gray-scale ultrasound for quantitative evaluation of tumor response to chemotherapy: preliminary results with a mouse hepatoma model. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2011；196 (1)：W13-W17. （IF：2.897）(co-first authors)