Dr. Han Hongyu has been working in Department of Nutrition at Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center since 1999 and specializes in nutritional support and treatment for tumor patients, nutritional risk screening, nutritional assessment, risk monitoring of malnutrition, risk evaluation and prediction of nutrition-related diseases, personalized intra-intestinal and parenteral nutritional support and treatment, meeting patients’ nutritional demands and improving their nutritional status, promoting immunologic function and enhancing patients’ tolerance of operation, radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
1994 Graduated from Department of Preventive Medicine at Southeast University and obtained Bachelor of Medicine;
1999 Graduated from Department of Nutrition at Sun Yat-sen University and obtained Master of Nutrition;
2010 Graduated from Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center and obtained Doctoral Degree in Oncology.
1. Genistein Induces Growth Inhibition and G2/M Arrest in Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma Cells. Nutr Cancer 2010; 62 (5): 641–647
2. Effects of Genistein and Daidzein on Hippocampus Neuronal Cell Proliferation and BDNF Expression in H19-7 Neural Cell Line. J Nutr Health Aging 2012;16(4):389-94.
3. Inhibition of NF-κB in fusogenic membrane glycoprotein causing HL-60 cell death: Implications for acute myeloid leukemia. Cancer Lett 2009; 273 （1）: 114-121.
4. Evaluation of long-term toxicity of Ad/hIFN-, an Adenoviral vector encoding the human interferon-gamma gene, in nonhuman primates. Hum Gene Ther. 2008 Aug;19（8）:827-39.
5. Adenovirus-mediated delivery of interferon-gamma gene inhibits the growth of nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Journal of Translational Medicine 2012, 10:256
|Title||Physician of Clinical Nutrition Department|
Dr. Su Dongfang has been working in Clinical Nutrition Department at Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center since 2013 and specializes in weight management of the patients and general population, nutritional testing, risk screening and nutritional assessment, personalized intra-intestinal and parenteral nutritional support and treatment, treatment of side effects and complications occurring to patients during antitumor therapy, nutritional management for tumor patients during recovery and improving their nutritional status and life quality.
07/2013 Graduated from Department of Nutrition of School of Public Health, Sun Yat-sen University and obtained Doctoral Degree in Medical Dietetics (master-doctor combined program)
07/2008 Graduated from Department of Clinical Medicine at Binzhou Medical College, Shandong Province and obtained Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Medicine.
1. Su D, Li Z, Li X, Chen Y, Zhang Y, Ding D, Deng X, Xia M, Qiu J, Ling W. Association between serum interleukin-6 concentration and mortality in patients with coronary artery disease. Mediators of inflammation. 2013;2013:726178
2. Xiao Y, Zhang Y, Wang M, Li X, Su D, Qiu J, Li D, Yang Y, Xia M, Ling W. Plasma s-adenosylhomocysteine is associated with the risk of cardiovascular events in patients undergoing coronary angiography: A cohort study. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2013;98:1162-1169
3. Lv X, Zhang Y, Rao S, Su D, Feng D, Wang M, Li X, Li D, Guo H, Zuo X, Xia M, Ouyang H, Ling W, Qiu J. Association between rs10118757(a/g) in methylthioadenosine phosphorylase gene and coronary artery disease in chinese hans. Gene. 2013;526:344-346
4. Li Z, Li X, Zhang Y, Feng X, Yang F, Su D, Qiu J, Ling W, Yang Y. Erythrocyte membrane fatty acid composition is related to overloaded plasma ferritin in chinese males with angiographic coronary artery disease. Food & function. 2013;4:1535-1542
5. Li X, Zhang Y, Wang M, Lv X, Su D, Li Z, Ding D, Xia M, Qiu J, Hu G, Ling W. The prevalence and awareness of cardiometabolic risk factors in southern chinese population with coronary artery disease. TheScientificWorldJournal. 2013;2013:416192
6. Ding D, Qiu J, Li X, Li D, Xia M, Li Z, Su D, Wang Y, Zhang Y, Zhang J, Lv X, Xiao Y, Hu G, Ling W. Hyperglycemia and mortality among patients with coronary artery disease. Diabetes care. 2013
7. Lv X, Zhang Y, Rao S, Qiu J, Wang M, Luo X, Zuo X, Su D, Feng X, Yang Y, Ouyang P, Chen Y, Li X, Xiao Y, Ling W. Joint effects of genetic variants in multiple loci on the risk of coronary artery disease in chinese han subjects. Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society. 2012;76:1987-1992
8. Lv X, Zhang Y, Rao S, Liu F, Zuo X, Su D, Wang M, Xia M, Guo H, Feng D, Hong C, Li D, Ma W, Ouyang P, Li X, Feng X, Yang Y, Ling W, Qiu J. Lack of association between four snps in the slc22a3-lpal2-lpa gene cluster and coronary artery disease in a chinese han population: A case control study. Lipids in health and disease. 2012;11:128
9. Xiao Y, Zhang Y, Lv X, Su D, Li D, Xia M, Qiu J, Ling W, Ma J. Relationship between lipid profiles and plasma total homocysteine, cysteine and the risk of coronary artery disease in coronary angiographic subjects. Lipids in health and disease. 2011;10:137