|Title||Chief physician, doctoral advisor and Associate Chief for Department of Comprehensive Treatment|
Prof. Xia Liangping specializes in formulation and analysis of comprehensive treatment strategies for common tumors, treatment and research of medical oncology, such as common intestinal cancer and lung cancer, as well as health care and management of VIP patients.
2002-present: Department of Comprehensive Treatment, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
1989-1994: Department of Medicine, Anhui Medical University;
1. Chen ZY, He WZ, Peng LX, Jia WH, Guo RP, Xia LP, Qian CN.A prognostic classifier consisting of 17 circulating cytokines is a novel predictorLiao F, Rong Y, Cai X, Guo G, Qiu H, Chen X, Zhang B, He W, Xia L. Initial LDH level can predict the survival benefit from bevacizumab in the first-line setting in Chinese patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. Onco Targets Ther. 2014;7:1415-22.
|Title||Associate chief physician, advisor of master’s degree student and MD|
Prof. Guo Guifang specializes in the medical treatment of such common tumors as intestinal cancer and lung cancer. She has delved into the treatment of intestinal cancer and presided over related state projects. She is adept at comprehensive treatment of common tumors. She has been engaged in diagnosis and treatment of VIP tumor patients for over ten years.
2004-present: Department of Comprehensive Treatment at Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center, attending physician and associate chief physician.
1993-1998: Department of Clinical and Medical Treatment, Wannan Medical College (Undergraduate Program);
2001-2004: Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center (master program);
2007-2010: Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center (doctoral program);
2013-2014: University of Florida, the USA (Postdoctoral work for one year).
1. Gui-fang Guo, Bei Zhang, Yu-chen Cai, Rui-hua Xu, Xu-xian Chen, Pei-li Hu, Hui-juan Qiu, Fang Wang, Liang-ping Xia Wen-qi Jiang. Autophagy-related Proteins Beclin-1 and LC3 Predicting Cetuximab Efficacy in Advanced Colorectal Cancer. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2011 November 21;17(43):4741-4838.（IF=2.47）
2. Gui-fang Guo, Yu-chen Cai, Bei Zhang, Rui-hua Xu, Hui-juan Qiu, Liang-ping Xia, Wen-qi Jiang, Pei-li Hu, Xu-xian Chen, Feifei Zhou, Fang Wang. Overexpression of SGLT1 and EGFR in colorectal cancer showing a correlation with the prognosis. Medical Oncology. 2011 Dec;28 Suppl 1:S197-203. Epub 2010 Nov 17. (IF=2.205).
3. He WZ, Guo GF（共同第一作者）, Yin CX, Jiang C, Wang F, Qiu HJ, Chen XX, Rong RM, Zhang B, Xia LP. Initial γ-glutamyl Transpeptidase Level Is A Novel Adverse Prognostic Factor In Human Metastatic Colorectal cancer. Colorectal Disease, 2013 Aug;15(8):e443-52. doi: 10.1111/codi.12258. (IF=2.58).
4. Zheng Yan, Bei, Yuan-Yuan Huang, Hui-Juan Qiu, Liang-Ping Xia, Ping Chen1, Gui-Fang Guo* (Corresponding author). INVOLVEMENT OF AUTOPHAGY INHIBITION IN BRUCEA JAVANICA OIL EMULSION-INDUCED COLON CANCER CELL DEATH. Oncology Letters. (IF=1.0).
5. Guifang Guo, Zheng Yan, Bei Zhang. Research of Brucea javanica against Cancer. Chinese journal of Integrative medicine.
6. Ping Chen, Bei Zhang, Guifang Guo(Corresponding author), Liangping Xia, Huijuan Qiu. Efficacy comparison between hepatic arterial infusion chemotherapy plus systemic chemotherapy used as first-line and non-first-line treatments for the patients of colorectal cancers with unresectable hepatic metastases. The Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2014,13
7. Zhou FF, Xia LP, Guo GF, et al. Changes in Therapeutic Strategies in Chinese Male Patients with Breast Cancer: 40 Years of Experience in a Single Institute. Breast. 2010 May 20. (IF=2.155)
8. Zhou FF, Yan M, Guo GF, Wang F, Qiu HJ, Zheng FM, Zhang Y, Liu Q, Zhu XF, Xia LP.Knockdown of eIF4E suppresses cell growth and migration, enhances chemosensitivity correlates with increase of Bax/Bcl-2 ratio in triple-negative breast cancer cells. Medical Oncology. (IF=2.205).
9. Xia LP, Zhou FF, Guo GF, et al. Chinese Female Breast Cancer Patients Show A Better Overall Survival Than Their Male Counterparts. Chinese Medicine Journal. 2010;123(17):2347-2352.(IF=0.858)
10. Xia LP, Guo GF, Zhang B, et al. Short-term Efficacy of Cetuximab-contained Regimen on Patients with Advanced Gastrointestinal (Noncolorectal) Cancer: Experiences of 16 Patients in Single Institute. Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology.2009; 8(11):669-674.
11. Xia LP, Guo GF, Qiu HJ, et al. Efficacy and safety profiles of cetuximab in Chinese patients with colorectal cancer. Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology.2009;8(9):526-530.
12. He W, Yin C, Guo G, Jiang C, Wang F, Qiu H, Chen X, Rong R, Zhang B, Xia L*. Initial neutrophil lymphocyte ratio is superior to platelet lymphocyte ratio as an adverse prognostic and predictive factor in metastatic colorectal cancer.Med Oncol. 30(1):439-449. 2013. (IF=2.205)
13. Wang F, Xia LP, Guo GF, et al. Short-term outcomes of cetuximab combined with standard chemotherapy as non-first line setting for patients with Non-small cell lung cancer: a report of 6 cases. Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology.2010;9(9):699-674.
14. Xia LP, Rong YM, Guo GF, et al. Efficacy of cetuximab combination with chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer first-line setting: the summary based on publication. Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology.2010;9(3):137-141.
15. Xia LP, Zeng ZY, Guo ZM, Guo GF, Zhang B, Qiu HJ, Zhou FF. Neck dissection for recurrent and persistent lymph nodes of nasopharyngeal carcinoma after radiotherapy: effect and choice. Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology.2009;8(2):81-85.
16. Wang F, He W, Qiu H, Wang X, Guo G, Chen X, Rong Y, Zhou F, Yin C, Yuan Z, Xia L*. Lymph node ratio and pN staging show different superiority as prognostic predictors depending on the number of lymph nodes dissected in Chinese patients with luminal a breast cancer. Clin Breast Cancer. 12(6):404-11,2012. (IF=2.628)
17. Cai YC, Wang ZH, Sun TM, Shi YX, Guo GF, Sun YL, Wu MW, Huang PY, Li S, Jiang WQ. Diarylquinoline compounds induced autophagy-associated cell death though inhibiting Akt pathway and increasing reactive oxygen species in human nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. Oncol Rep. 2013 Mar; 29(3): 983-992. (IF=2.191)
18. Chenxi Yin, Chang Jiang, Fangxin Liao, Yuming Rong, Xiuyu Cai, Guifang Guo, Huijuan Qiu, Xuxian Chen, Bei Zhang, Wenzhuo He, Liangping Xia. Initial LDH level can predict the survival benefit from bevacizumab in the first-line setting in Chinese patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. OncoTargets and Therapy.2014,7,1415-1422. (IF=1.342)