|Title||Chief physician, doctoral advisor and Associate Chief for Department of Comprehensive Treatment|
Prof. Xia Liangping specializes in formulation and analysis of comprehensive treatment strategies for common tumors, treatment and research of medical oncology, such as common intestinal cancer and lung cancer, as well as health care and management of VIP patients.
2002-present: Department of Comprehensive Treatment, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
1989-1994: Department of Medicine, Anhui Medical University;
1. Chen ZY, He WZ, Peng LX, Jia WH, Guo RP, Xia LP, Qian CN.A prognostic classifier consisting of 17 circulating cytokines is a novel predictorLiao F, Rong Y, Cai X, Guo G, Qiu H, Chen X, Zhang B, He W, Xia L. Initial LDH level can predict the survival benefit from bevacizumab in the first-line setting in Chinese patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. Onco Targets Ther. 2014;7:1415-22.
Dr. Gui-Fang Guo is a Professor in the VIP Department of Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center. She obtained his doctor's degree in Medicine at Sun Yat-sen University, P. R. China in 2010. Dr. Guo had been a high visiting scholar at Florida University from 2013 to 2014. She specialize in medical oncology, especially in gastrointestinal tumors and lung cancer.
Clinical and basic research in medical oncology and translational medicine, especially in diagnosis and therapy for the gastrointestinal tumor.
1993.09—1998.06: Undergraduate, Department of Clinical Medicine, Anhui Wannan Medical College
2001.09-2004.06: Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center (Master student)
2007.09-2010.06: Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center (PhD student)
2013.08-2014.07: Senior visiting scholar (postdoctoral work), Florida University, USA
1. Guifang Guo*#( the First and corresponding author), Yixing Wang#, Yixin Zhou, Qi Quan, Yijun Zhang, Haohua Wang, Bei Zhang and Liangping Xia. Immune cell concentrations among the primary tumor microenvironment in colorectal cancer patients predicted by clinicopathologic characteristics and blood indexes. J Immunother cancer. 2019 Jul 12;7(1):179-191.
2. Gui-Fang Guo*#( the First and corresponding author), Yi-Xing Wang#, Yi-Jun Zhang, Xiu-Xing Chen, Jia-Bin Lu, Hao-Hua Wang, Chang Jiang, Hui-Quan Qiu, Liang-Ping Xia. Predictive and prognostic implications of 4E-BP1, Beclin-1, and LC3 for cetuximab treatment combined with chemotherapy in advanced colorectal cancer with wild-type KRAS: Analysis from real-world data. World J Gastroenterol. 2019 Apr 21;25(15):1840-1853.
3. Guo G*#( the First and corresponding author), Chen X#, He W, Wang H, Wang Y, Hu P, Rong Y, Fan L, Xia L. Establishment of inflammation biomarkers-based nomograms to predict prognosis of advanced colorectal cancer patients based on real world data. PLoS One. 2018 Dec 4;13(12):e0208547.
4. Haohua Wang#, Roujun Peng#, Xiuxing Chen, Rui Jia, Chunyue Huang, Yuanyuan Huang, Liangping Xia and Guifang Guo* (corresponding author).Effect of HK2, PKM2 and LDHA on Cetuximab efficacy in metastatic colorectal cancer. Oncology Letters, 2018 Apr;15(4):5553-5560.
5. Zheng Yan, BeiZhang, Yuan-Yuan Huang, Hui-Juan Qiu, Ping Chen, Gui-Fang Guo*( corresponding author). Involvement of autophagy inhibition in Brucea javanica oil emulsion induced colon cancer cell death. Oncology Letters 2015 (9):1425-1431, 2015.
6. Xiuxing Chen#, Yanfeng Chen, Xiuyu Cai, Dongsheng Zhang, Lei Fan, Huijuan Qiu, Bei Zhang, Guifang Guo*( corresponding author). Efficacy and safety of bevacizumab in elderly patients with advanced colorectal cancer: A meta‑analysis. J Can Res Ther 2017;13:869-77.
7. Guifang Guo*#( the First and corresponding author), Xiuxing Chen#, Xiuyu Cai, Yanfeng Chen, Haohua Wang, Lei Fan,Long Bai, Huijuan Qiu, Bei Zhang. Inflammation-based markers can predict the prognosis of geriatric patients with metastatic colorectal cancer receiving first-line chemotherapy. Transl Cancer Res 2019;8(4):1137-1147.
8. Mai J#, Zhong ZY#, Guo GF#(co-first author), Chen XX, Xiang YQ, Li X, Zhang HL, Chen YH, Xu XL, Wu RY, Yu Y, Li ZL, Peng XD, Huang Y, Zhou LH, Feng GK, Guo X, Deng R, Zhu XF, Polo-Like Kinase 1 phosphorylates and stabilizes KLF4 to promotetumorigenesis in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Theranostics 2019 May 26;9(12):3541-3554 DOI：10.7150/thno.32908
9. Fang Wang, Gui-fang Guo (co-first author), Hui-juan Qiu, Wen-zhuo He, Fei-fei Zhou, Xu-xian Chen, Pi-li Hu, Bei Zhang, Chen-xi Yin, Li Zhang, Liang-ping Xia*. Initial Progression-Free Survival after Non-First Line TKIs Therapy Potentially Guides Immediate Treatment after Its Failure in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Cancer Biol Med. 2012 Mar;9(1):38-43.
10. Lin Yang; Zhenchong Xiong; Qiankun Xie; Wenzhuo He; Shousheng Liu; Pengfei Kong; Chang Jiang; Guifang Guo (co-corresponding author); Liangping Xia*. Prognostic value of total number of lymph nodes retrieved differs between left-sided colon cancer and right-sided colon cancer in stage III patients with colon cancer. BMC Cancer. 2018 May 11;18(1):558.
11. Lin Yang; Zhenchong Xiong; Wenzhuo He; Kunqian Xie; Shousheng Liu; Pengfei Kong; Chang Jiang; Guifang Guo (co-corresponding author); Liangping Xia*. Proximal shift of colorectal cancer with increasing age in different ethnicities, Cancer Manag Res. 2018 Aug 15;10:2663-2673.
12. W.-z. He; G.-f. Guo (co-first author); C.-x. Yin; C. Jiang; F. Wang; H.-j. Qiu; X.-x. Chen; R.-m. Rong; B. Zhang; L.-p. Xia*. Gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase level is a novel adverse prognostic indicator in human metastatic colorectal cancer, Colorectal Dis. 2013.4.26; 15(8): e443-452.
14. Guo GF. Prognostic and predictive inflammation-based markers for advanced colorectal cancer of the elderly patients. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2016;34(15):2.e15069
15. Gui-fang Guo(#), Bei Zhang, Yu-chen Cai, Rui-hua Xu, Xu-xian Chen, Pei-li Hu, Hui-juan Qiu, Fang Wang, Liang-ping Xia Wen-qi Jiang. Autophagy-related Proteins Beclin-1 and LC3 Predicting Cetuximab Efficacy in Advanced Colorectal Cancer. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2011 November 21;17(43):4741-4838.
16. Gui-fang Guo(#), Yu-chen Cai, Bei Zhang, Rui-hua Xu, Hui-juan Qiu, Liang-ping Xia, Wen-qi Jiang, Pei-li Hu, Xu-xian Chen, Feifei Zhou, Fang Wang. Overexpression of SGLT1 and EGFR in colorectal cancer showing a correlation with the prognosis. Medical Oncology. 2011 Dec;28 Suppl 1:S197-203. Epub 2010 Nov 17.
Updated June 2020