The Outpatient Clinic provides the following services: registration, consultation, printing check sheets, borrowing door cards, renting wheel chairs and applying for close nursing from the comprehensive service center in the lobby.
There are 63 clinic rooms which belong to the following departments:
Colorectal Surgery Gastric & Pancreatic Surgery
Endoscopy & Laser and Stomatology
Head & Neck Surgery
Medical Imaging and Interventional Radiology
Traditional Chinese Medicine
The Outpatient clinic also has an Intensive Care Unit (ICU), observations rooms, hemospastic rooms, treatment rooms and a catheter clinic. The rooms providing daily chemotherapy are equipped with 13 beds and 95 chairs.
In order to meet our patient’s needs, the clinic has implemented series of measures to ensure optimal service. Our goal is to create a better environment for our patients and to continually improve our quality of care.
Sun Yat-Sen University Cancer Center's (SYSUCC) Office of International Collaboration and Public Relations can provide the following assistance:
• Visa advice
• Admission procedure explanations
• Help to gather necessary medical information prior to arrival
• Review medical files prior to arrival to verify the possibility of treatments
• Schedule the first medical consultation
• Provide an appointment confirmation letter
• Guide patients around SYSUCC (registration, first consultation, hospitalization, discharge)
• Help filling in required administrative forms
• Give information on pricing, agencies for translation of medical records and accommodation
However, Sun Yat-Sen University Cancer Center cannot provide the following:
• Treatment plan prior to arrival in China
• Translation of medical files from Chinese to English